新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》悲剧之最讲解

2024-01-09 07:30:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. grant:授予;允许;承认

  eg. I hesitate indeed to grant pure love.

  其实我是不愿承认纯洁的爱。

  2. belong to sb:属于某人;归某人所有

  eg. Who does this watch belong to?

  这块表是谁的?

  对话部分

  Abigail:We've reached my father's realm. We should be safe here.

  我们已经到达我父亲的领土 我们应该安全了。

  Abigail:I have provisions waiting for you.

  我帮你准备了一些必需品。

  The prince:I can't take any of it, not until you tell me what's really going on.

  这些我不能收 你得告诉我到底是怎么回事。

  Abigail:I told you…I was just …

  我告诉过你 我只是 ……

  The prince:Stop playing games.

  别跟我玩花招。

  The prince:If you have no feelings for me, as you've said, why show me any kindness at all?

  若真如你所说 你对我没有感觉的话 为什么要帮我做这些?

  The prince:What haven't you told me?

  你有什么瞒着我?

  Abigail:This isn't about you, James.

  与你无关 詹姆斯。

  Abigail:It's me. I don't want to marry you because my heart also belongs to another a man I was once to wed... a man named Frederick.

  是我 我不愿意嫁给你 是因为我也心有所属 我本来打算嫁给他 他叫弗雷德里克。

  The prince:What happened?

  后来呢?

  Abigail:We all have our own tragedies lost love being the worst.

  我们都各有自己的悲剧 失去所爱是悲剧之最。

  Abigail:I thought reuniting you with yours might grant me some consolation.

  帮助你和她团聚也能给我一些安慰。

  The prince:Well, I'm afraid I'm not able to help you, then.

  那么我想我无法帮你了。

  The prince:My "love" told me in no uncertain terms that she does not feel for me as... I do for her.

  我的"爱人"坚定地告诉我 她对我的感情 与我对她的并不一样。

  The prince:You can't fight for something that doesn't exist.

  你无法争取不存在的东西。

  The prince:So... there is my tragedy.

  这就是我的悲剧。

  Abigail:That's so tragedy.

  是很悲剧。

  Abigail:Come. Follow me.

  来 跟我来。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料