新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》搬去波士顿讲解

2024-01-05 20:52:51来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. be in default:违约(尤指未偿付债务)

  eg. The company is in default on the loan.

  这家公司拖欠借款。

  2. charming:令人着迷的;迷人的;吸引人的

  eg. The cottage is tiny, but it's charming.

  这间小屋虽小,却十分迷人。

  对话部分

  Abigail:You love Snow White... and you have no intention of marrying me.

  你爱上了白雪 根本没有跟我成婚的打算。

  The prince:I won't marry someone I don't love or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him.

  我不会娶我不爱的人 更不会帮那个暴君 让他心满意足。

  The prince:If that means suffering the consequences, so be it.

  即使我要为此付出代价 我也愿意。

  Abigail:You're prepared to lay down your life.

  你愿意牺牲自己的性命。

  Abigail:How charming.

  真有魄力。

  Abigail:But I didn't come here to see you die.

  不过我不是来杀你的。

  Abigail:I came here to help you escape.

  我是来帮你逃跑的。

  The prince:Why would you do anything to help me?

  你为什么要帮我?

  Abigail:Because I don't want to marry you either.

  因为我也不想嫁给你。

  Margaret:What did you tell her?

  你怎么跟她说的?

  David:That I needed to take a walk, clear my head, think about it.

  我说我要出去走走 让头脑清醒一下 认真想想。

  Margaret:I'm guessing you didn't tell her that the walk was with me.

  我猜你没告诉她你要跟我一起走走。

  David:No. No, of course not.

  当然没有。

  Margaret:Why is that our default? Lying.

  为什么我们一直都是这样 欺骗别人。

  David:Because I don't... We're not being honest.

  因为我不想 我们一点都不诚实。

  Margaret:I know it's hard, but... We have to tell her the truth about everything, about us.

  我知道这不容易 但是我们得告诉她真相 告诉她我们的事。

  David:I don't know if I can.

  我不知道我能不能这么做。

  Margaret:You have to.

  你必须得告诉她。

  Margaret:If we can't be honest with other people, how can we be honest with each other?

  如果我们不能对别人开诚布公 又怎么能对彼此诚实呢?

  David:Is it really the best plan?

  这真是最好的计划了吗?

  Margaret:What's your plan?

  那你的计划是什么?

  Margaret:Moving to Boston?

  搬去波士顿吗?

  David:No.

  不。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料