新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》相互坦诚讲解

2024-01-02 20:32:24来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. honest (about sth) | ~ (with sb) 坦率的;坦诚的

  eg. Are you being completely honest about your feelings?

  你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?

  2. deception 诡计;骗术;骗局

  eg. The whole episode had been a cruel deception.

  整个经历都是残酷的骗局。

  对话部分

  Mayor:Over this?

  就为了这个?

  Mayor:Such a... sentimental little keepsake.

  如此令人感伤的纪念品。

  Mr. Gold:Thank you... Your majesty.

  谢谢你 镇长阁下。

  Mr. Gold:So... now that we're being honest with each other, let's remember how things used to be, shall we?

  那么 既然我们已经相互坦诚 何不一切照旧?

  Mr. Gold:And don't let these bars fool you, dear.

  别让这些铁栏蒙蔽了双眼 亲爱的。

  Mr. Gold:I'm the one with the power around here.

  我才是这里最有权力的人。

  Mr. Gold:I'm gonna be out of here in no time, and nothing between us will change.

  我很快就会离开这里 而我们之间的一切都不会改变。

  Mayor:We shall see.

  我们走着瞧。

  Queen: Flimsy locks.

  这锁太脆弱了。

  Queen: I have a deal to discuss.

  我要跟你谈个交易。

  Queen: A certain... mermaid.

  事关一条美人鱼。

  Beast:I'm not dealing today.

  我今天不谈交易。

  Queen: Are you angry with me?

  你生我气了?

  Queen: What is it this time?

  这次又是为什么?

  Beast:Your little deception failed.

  你的小伎俩没得逞。

  Beast:You'll never be more powerful than me.

  你永远没法变得比我强。

  Beast:You can keep trying, dearie, but you're never gonna beat me.

  无论你怎样努力 亲爱的 你永远不可能打败我。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料