新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》别再躲藏了讲解

2024-01-05 21:16:57来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. outcome:结果,结局;成果

  eg. How you deal with stress determines the outcome.

  如何处理压力决定了事情的结果。

  2. inspiration:灵感;鼓舞;吸气;妙计

  eg. When I need hope and inspiration.

  每逢我需要激励和希望。

  对话部分

  Margaret:The only way no one gets hurt here is if we don't want to be together.

  唯一不让任何人受到伤害的办法就是我们不要再在一起了。

  Margaret:Is that what you want?

  这是你想要的吗?

  David:No.

  不。

  Margaret:Well, then we have to stop hiding and do something. It's better she hears it from you than from someone else.

  那我们就该采取行动 别再躲藏了 这事你来告诉她总比别人说好。

  Margaret:You have to make a choice.

  你该做出选择了。

  David:I choose... you.

  我选择...你。

  Margaret:Then it's time to tell Kathryn.

  那就该告诉凯思琳了。

  Man: I've been meaning to bump into you.

  我一直想着要和你来个偶遇呢。

  Man: Matter of fact, I was hoping we might grab that drink you promised.

  事实上 我一直期待 你能兑现和我出去喝一杯的承诺。

  Emma: Is that you asking me out?

  你是在约我出去吗?

  Man: Well, if putting a label on it makes you more comfortable, sure. Let's call it a date.

  要是这么说你能觉得舒服点 那行啊 把它当做约会吧。

  Emma: I thought you came here to write, find inspiration.

  我以为你到这里是为了写书 寻找灵感。

  Man: I'm optimistic about our date.

  我很看好我们的约会。

  Emma: See, I have a policy. I won't go out with guys who won't tell me their names. I find it weeds out the ones who like to keep secrets, like they're already married or they store body parts in their freezer.

  我有个原则 不和不愿透露姓名的男人约会 因为这样能剔除一些爱隐瞒事实的人 比如已有妻室 或是在自家冰箱藏了尸块。

  Emma: It was nice talking to you.

  和你聊得很愉快。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料