新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》邪恶的种子讲解

2023-12-21 20:51:52来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. stretch:伸展,张开

  eg. She's stretched out in the sun.

  她伸开四肢躺在太阳下。

  2. junction:连接,接合;交叉点;接合点

  eg. The length and azimuth of one side at each junction point is first decided on.

  每个交叉点上的一条边的长度和方位角是一开始就决定的。

  对话部分

  Woman: Did my carriage splash you?

  我的马车有溅到你吗?

  Belle: Oh, no, I'm-- I'm fine.

  不 我没事。

  Woman: You know, I'm tired of riding.

  我坐马车坐累了。

  Woman: Let me stretch my legs and walk with you for a spell.

  不如让我动动腿 陪你走一段吧。

  Woman: You carry very little.

  你带的东西不多啊。

  Belle: I don't want to be slowed down.

  我不想被拖慢速度。

  Woman: You're running from someone.

  看来你从某人那里逃了出来。

  Woman: The question is, master or lover?

  问题是 他是主人还是爱人?

  Woman: Master and lover.

  两者皆是啊。

  Belle: I might take a rest. You-- you go on ahead.

  我想休息下 你继续走吧。

  Woman: So if I'm right, you love your employer, but you're leaving him.

  如果我没猜错 你爱上了你的主人 但你打算离开他。

  Belle: I might love him. I mean, I could, except... something evil has taken root in him.

  我也许爱他 我是说 我可以 只是...邪恶的种子已深埋他心中。

  Woman: Sounds like a curse to me.

  貌似是受到了诅咒。

  Woman: And all curses can be broken.

  任何诅咒都有破解之道。

  Woman: A kiss born of true love would do it.

  比如真爱之吻。

  Woman: Oh, child, no. I would never suggest a young woman to kiss a man who held her captive.

  孩子 别当真 我当然不会建议一个年轻的姑娘去亲吻囚禁自己的男人。

  Woman: What kind of message is that?

  那算怎么回事?

  Belle: Right.

  对。

  Woman: Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go.

  况且 如果他也爱你 他会给你自由。

  Woman: And if he doesn't love you, well, then the kiss won't even work.

  如果他不爱你 真爱之吻也无用。

  Belle: Well, he did let me go.

  他确实给了我自由。

  Woman: Yes, but no kiss happened.

  是 但真爱之吻没有上演。

  Belle: And a kiss-- a kiss is enough?

  一个吻 一个吻就可以吗?

  Belle: He'd be a man again?

  他就会变回人形吗?

  Belle: An ordinary man.

  一个平常的人。

  Woman: True love's kiss will break any curse.

  真爱之吻 能破解任何诅咒。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料