新概念英语:听力《童话镇》艾玛撞人讲解

2024-04-15 08:48:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. arraign sb for sth:提讯;提审;控告

  eg. He was arraigned on a charge of murder.

  他以谋杀罪名而受到提审。

  2. of the essence:必不可少;非常重要

  eg. In this situation time is of the essence.

  在这种情况下,时间是至关重要的。

  对话部分

  Emma:I have to go find her before someone notices she's missing.

  我得在别人发现她逃跑前找到她。

  Mr. Gold:Oh, you mean Regina?

  你是说瑞金娜?

  Emma:The arraignment's at 8 a.m. I'm sure she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory.

  传讯是早上八点 她肯定会早早赶来庆贺她奸计得逞。

  Mr. Gold:You have until 8 a.m. then.

  那你得赶在八点前找到她。

  Henry:Uh, what about me? How can I help?

  我呢 我能帮什么忙?

  Emma:Go home.

  回家。

  Mr. Gold:Emma. If she leaves Storybrooke.

  艾玛 如果她离开童话镇。

  Emma:Not now, Henry. Come on.

  现在不是说这个的时候 快走。

  Mr. Gold:Ms. Swan, I know time is of the essence, but if Ms. Blanchard doesn't return, her future's in jeopardy,and if you're caught helping her, so is yours.

  斯旺小姐 我知道时间紧迫 可如果布兰切特女士不能按时回来 她将前途堪忧,如果有人发现你帮过她 你也会受牵连。

  Emma:I don't care.I'd rather lose my job than my friend.

  我不在乎 我宁可丢掉工作也不能失去朋友。

  Emma: I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't see you there.

  太抱歉了 你没事吧 我刚刚没看见你。

  Man: Uh, II think so.

  应该没事。

  Emma:Are you sure?

  确定吗?

  Man: I'm fine. I'm not used to sharing the road with cars so late. You're the sheriff, aren't you?

  我没事 通常这么晚路上都没有车 你不是警长吗?

  Emma:Yeah. What brings you out here in the middle of the night?

  正是 你这么晚了出来干什么?

  Emma:Oh, nothing to worry about.I'm just looking for a lost dog.

  没什么大不了的事 就是来找一只走失的狗。

  Man: Well, I hope you find it.

  希望你能找到它。

  Emma:Thank you.

  谢谢。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料