新概念英语:听力《童话镇》证据与信仰讲解

2024-03-21 09:08:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. partial:热爱;钟爱

  eg. I'm not partial to mushrooms.

  我不太爱吃蘑菇。

  2. bring sth to light:揭露;披露;暴露;揭发

  eg. These facts have only just been brought to light.

  这些事实刚刚才被披露出来。

  对话部分

  Writer: You're upset about your teacher, aren't you?

  你为你老师的事情难过呢 是吗?

  Henry: She didn't do it.Why can't anyone see it?

  不是她干的 为什么大家都看不出呢?

  Writer: Cause most people just see what's right in front of them.And I don't think you're gonna find the answers you want at the bottom of that mug.

  因为大多数人只看得见摆在眼前的事情 而且我想你在那个杯子的杯底也找不到你要的答案。

  Henry: Then where?

  那在哪能找到?

  Writer: That book in your bag?

  你包里的那本书?

  Writer: You know I'm a writer.So I'm partial finding my answers in the literary form.

  你知道我是个作家 所以我倾向于从文字中寻找答案。

  Henry: It's just a book.

  这只不过是本书。

  Writer: Is it?

  是吗?

  Henry: Yeah.

  是的。

  Writer: I think we both know that's not the case.

  我想我们都知道不止如此。

  Writer: Can I get a water please?

  麻烦给我杯水?

  Henry: What do you know about it?

  关于这本书 你知道些什么?

  Writer: I know it's a book of stories.

  我知道这是一本故事书。

  Henry: Aren't all books?

  哪本书不是呢?

  Writer: Stories... that really happened.

  真实发生过的故事。

  Henry: You think my book is real?

  你觉得我的书是真的?

  Writer: As real as I am.

  和我一样真实。

  Henry: How do you know?

  你怎么知道的?

  Writer: Let's just say that, uh...I'm a believer,and I want to help others see the light.That, my friend, that's why I'm here.

  这样说吧...我是信徒 我想帮其他人看清真相 我的朋友 这就是我来这儿的目的。

  Henry: But I already believe.

  但我已经相信了啊。

  Writer: Oh, I'm not here for you, buddy.I'm here for Emma.

  伙计 我可不是为你而来 我是为艾玛而来。

  Henry: So you want to get her to believe? Why don't you just tell her?

  这么说你是想让她相信吗 你为什么不直接告诉她?

  Writer: Well, there are some people like you and me We can go on faith, but others, like Emma, they need proof.

  有一些人 比如你我 我们能依靠信仰 但其他人 比如艾玛 却需要证据。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料