新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》祝你好运讲解

2024-01-15 20:26:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. the rest (of sth):剩余部份;残留;其余

  eg. I'm not doing this job for the rest of my life.

  我不会一辈子干这种工作。

  2. start over:重新开始

  eg. She wasn't happy with our work and made us start over.

  她对我们干的活儿不满意,要我们返工。

  对话部分

  The prince:I go the rest of the way alone.

  剩下的路我自己走。

  Abigail:No, this is for me. You have to let me come with you.

  不 这事是为了我 我要跟你一起去。

  The prince:No. The only life I want in my hands is my own.

  不行 我无权左右他人的生死。

  Abigail:Good luck then. And don't forget...

  那么 祝你好运 还有 别忘了...…

  The prince:A lot of good it did them.

  怪物确实"放过"他们了。

  Margaret:Hey. Did, uh, Did you do it?

  嘿 你...你说了吗?

  David:Yeah. It's bad.

  说了 情况很糟。

  Margaret:I'm sorry.

  真抱歉。

  David:No, it was, um... it was really bad.

  不 真的...真的很糟。

  Margaret:But you told the truth, so now we can pick up the pieces.

  但你说了实话 现在我们可以收拾残局。

  Margaret:We can start over from a real place.

  真正地开始了。

  David:Hey. I wanna see you. Can I come by when you get done at school?

  我想见你 你下课后我能过去吗?

  Margaret:Of course. I'll see you then. And, David, you did the right thing.

  当然 到时见 还有 戴维 你做得对。

  David:Oh! Hey. Watch where you're going.

  嘿 看着点路。

  Margaret:Kathryn. I'm... I'm sorry.

  凯思琳 我...我很抱歉。

  Kathryn:Screw you, you're sorry.

  去你的对不起。

  Margaret:I understand you're upset. You have every right to be. Thank you for that insight. Can we please talk somewhere private? Private?

  我明白你很生气 你有权生气 谢谢你的理解 我们能私下谈吗 私下?

  Kathryn:Why do you get any consideration at all? You have shown none for me either of you. All you did was lie!

  我何必要为你考虑 你可丝毫没为我考虑 你俩都没有 只会骗我!


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料