新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》童话书讲解

2024-01-11 19:49:20来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. have an affair with:(尤指已婚男女的)私通,风流韵事

  eg. She is having an affair with her boss.

  她跟老板有暧昧关系。

  2. heroic:英勇的;英雄的

  eg. Rescuers made heroic efforts to save the crew.

  救援人员不畏艰险努力营救全体船员。

  对话部分

  Regina:Oh, go on. Open it.

  快打开看看啊。

  Henry:What's the occasion?

  为什么送我礼物呢?

  Regina:The occasion is I love you.

  因为我爱你。

  Regina:Go on. Now I know you miss your book, but with this, you can do the heroics.

  打开吧 我知道你丢了童话书 但有了这个 你也可以做那些英勇的事。

  Regina:You can save the princesses.

  你可以救出公主。

  Regina:You can be the hero.

  做大英雄。

  Regina:Henry, you have to believe me. When I tore down the playground, I did it for your safety.

  亨利 你要相信我 我把城堡毁掉 是为了保障你的安全。

  Regina:Please don't be upset with me. I really didn't mean to destroy your book.

  不要生我的气 我真不是有意毁掉你的书。

  Henry:It's not just the book.

  不光是书的问题。

  Regina:Okay. Then what is it?

  好吧 那还有什么?

  Henry:It's Emma. I want to see her.

  艾玛 我想见她。

  Kathryn:Regina, you got a min… I'm sorry.

  瑞金娜 你有时... 抱歉。

  Regina:Oh, don't worry about it. Henry, why don't you get home and start your homework? I'll be there in a bit, and we can have dinner.

  没关系 亨利 你回家去做作业好吗 我过儿就去 然后我们吃晚饭。

  Regina:Oh, Kathryn, what is it?

  凯思琳 怎么了?

  Kathryn:It's David. He's leaving me.

  戴维 他要离开我。

  Regina:That little homewrecker.

  那个"小三"。

  Kathryn:Excuse me?

  你说什么?

  Regina:She just couldn't stay away, could she?

  她就是不能滚远点吗?

  Kathryn:What are you talking about?

  你在说什么?

  Regina:Why, Mary Margaret, of course.

  当然是玛丽·玛格丽特。

  Kathryn:What's Mary Margaret got to do with this?

  玛丽·玛格丽特与此事有什么关系呢?

  Kathryn:What's Mary Margaret got to do with any of this? Regina, do you know something?

  玛丽·玛格丽特与此事究竟有什么关系 瑞金娜 你知道什么吗?

  Regina:They've been having an affair.

  他们一直有私情。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料