新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》真爱之吻讲解

2024-01-09 15:10:08来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. beloved by / of sb:钟爱的;深受喜爱的

  eg. the deep purple flowers so beloved by artists

  受艺术家青睐的深紫色花

  2. craftsmanship:手艺;技艺

  eg. The whole house is a monument to her craftsmanship.

  那整座房子是她技艺的一座丰碑。

  对话部分

  Abigail:A moment, please.

  请让我们单独待会儿。

  Abigail:This is where my beloved Frederick sacrificed his life.

  这是我亲爱的弗雷德里牺牲的地方。

  The prince:I'm sorry. Did he die in battle?

  我很抱歉 他死在战争中吗?

  Abigail:We were traveling with my father, King Midas. When our caravan was ambushed, Frederick bravely defended us and was cut down saving my father's life.

  我们当时与我父王迈达斯国王同行 我们的队伍遇到了伏兵 弗雷德里克英勇地保护了我们他为救我父亲而丧生。

  The prince:It's a fitting tribute. The craftsmanship is is remarkable.

  这纪念像正合适宜 工艺真出色。

  The prince:I've never seen anything quite so lifelike.

  我还没见如此栩栩如生的。

  Abigail:That's because the hand you're touching is actually Frederick's.

  那是因为你所触摸的就是弗雷德里克的手。

  The prince:Excuse me?

  什么意思?

  Abigail:It's not a statue.

  它不是雕像。

  Abigail:Frederick saw the attack when no one else did and threw himself in front of my father, knocking him to safety.

  弗雷德里克是第一个发现伏兵的人 他用身体护住了我父亲 把他撞到了安全的地方。

  Abigail:Because of my father's curse, he was instantly turned to gold.

  但因为我父亲的诅咒 他瞬间变成了金人。

  The prince:All curses can be broken.

  任何诅咒都有破解之道。

  The prince:Have you tried true love's kiss?

  你试过真爱之吻吗?

  Abigail:Until my lips bled.

  我吻到双唇流血。

  The prince:The gold got in the way.

  金子阻挡了它的力量。

  The prince:There must be something else to do.

  一定还有其他方法。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料