新概念英语:听力《童话镇》你认为自己是疯帽子先生讲解

2024-04-24 10:03:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. based on sth:(以某事)为基础,为根据

  eg. The movie is based on a real-life incident.

  这部电影以现实生活中的一件事为基础。

  2. glom onto sth:对…产生强烈的兴趣

  eg. Kids soon glom onto the latest trend.

  年轻人很快就迷上了最新的款式。

  对话部分

  Jefferson: Make one like that.

  做个跟它一样的。

  Emma: You want me to make a hat? You don't have enough?

  你要我做帽子 你还嫌帽子少吗?

  Jefferson: Well, none of them work, do they?Or else you wouldn't be here.Now make a hat and get it to work.

  可那些不是都没用吗 不然也不用把你请来了 做一顶帽子 并让它显灵。

  Emma: I don't...

  我不......

  Emma: You have magic. You can do it.

  你有魔力 你能做到。

  Emma: The hats, the tea... Your psychotic behavior.You think you're the mad hatter.

  帽子 茶 你疯疯癫癫的行为 你认为自己是疯帽子先生。

  Jefferson: My name's Jefferson.

  我叫杰弗森。

  Emma: Okay. You've clearly glommed on to my kid Henry's thing.They're just stories.

  好吧 显然你完全接受了亨利的理论 那只是童话罢了。

  Emma: The mad hatter is in "Alice in wonderland," a book. A book I actually read.

  疯帽子先生是《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的人 是本书 我读过的书。

  Jefferson: Stories? What's a story?When you were in high school, did you learn about the Civil War?

  童话吗 童话是什么 你上高中的时候 学过南北战争吗?

  Emma: Yeah, of course.

  当然。

  Jefferson: How? Did you read about it, perchance, in a book?How is that any less real than any other book?

  怎么学 会不会凑巧是在书上看到的 你怎么知道它就比别的书真实呢?

  Emma: History books are based on history.

  历史书是以历史为依据的。

  Jefferson: And storybooks are based on what, imagination?

  那么童话书以什么为依据 想象吗?

  Jefferson: Where does that come from?It has to come from somewhere.

  想象又从哪儿来的 总归有个出处。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料