新概念英语:听力《童话镇》真爱之吻失败讲解

2024-04-08 08:14:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. restore sth to sb:恢复(某种情况或感受)

  eg. The measures are intended to restore public confidence in the economy.

  这些举措旨在恢复公众对经济的信心。

  2. make sense:有道理;有意义;讲得通

  eg. This sentence doesn't make sense.

  这个句子不通。

  对话部分

  Snow:I assume you're the man rumplestiltskin helped me forget.What's your name again?

  我想 侏儒怪帮我忘记的人就是你吧 你叫什么来着?

  Prince Charming:It's me, Charming.

  是我啊 白马王子。

  Snow:Charming? Beginning to see why I drank that potion.

  白马王子 怪不得我要喝那魔药。

  Prince Charming:This doesn't make any sense.True love's kiss should've restored your memories.

  没道理啊 真爱之吻应该可以唤回你的记忆啊。

  Snow:It's not true love...Because I don't love you.

  不是真爱 因为我不爱你。

  Prince Charming:Yes, you do. You just don't remember.You love me, and I love you.

  你爱的 你只是忘记了 你爱我 我也爱你。

  Snow:Words. Words. Words. That's all that love is. And unfortunately for you, words don't mean anything to me. You know what does mean somemething to me? Taking action, and that's exactly what I'm going to go do.

  花言巧语 爱情就不过如此 可你不走运 甜言蜜语对我来说毫无价值 你知道我在乎什么吗 实际的行动 所以我现在就要去行动了。

  Prince Charming:Snow, listen to me! You can't do this. It's not who you want to be. You can't kill her.

  白雪 听我说 你不能这么做 你不想做那种人 你不能杀她。

  Snow:Really? Watch me.

  是吗 我偏要做。

  Prince Charming:Don't do it! Snow!

  不要啊 白雪!

  Dr. Hopper:David, listen very closely. Can you hear me?

  戴维 仔细听好 你能听见我说话吗?

  David:Yes. Good.

  能 很好。

  Dr. Hopper:Okay, I want you to go back in your memory, back to the last time you and Kathryn spoke, the last thing you remember.

  你往前回忆回到你跟凯思琳最后一次交谈的场景 你所记得的最后一幕。

  Dr. Hopper:Tell mewhere are you?

  告诉我 你在哪?

  David:In my bedroom.

  在我的卧室。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料