新概念英语:听力《童话镇》白雪公主的变化讲解

2024-03-15 11:18:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. concerned:担心的;忧虑的

  eg. Concerned parents held a meeting.

  忧心忡忡的家长们开了一次会。

  2. erase sth from sth:清除;消除;消灭

  eg. All doubts were suddenly erased from his mind.

  他心中所有的疑虑突然烟消云散了。

  对话部分

  Dwarf:Your friends have asked me to be here tonight.They're concerned about you and they have something they'd like to say.Grumpy, why don't you start?

  你的朋友们请我来的 他们很担心你并且有话想对你说 爱生气 要不你先开始。

  Grumpy:"Snow White, you've changed.You've become angry, irritable, and downright mean."

  白雪 你变了 你变得爱生气 暴躁 对人尖酸刻薄。

  Snow:Changed? And who are you to tell me I've changed?

  变了 你算老几 凭什么这么说?

  Dwarf:Snow, please, these are your friends, and we're all here because wewe care about you.Who wants to go next?

  白雪 在座的都是你的朋友 我们今天聚在一起 是因为我们关心你 谁下一个说?

  Dwarf:"You brought bales of straw into the house last night. Even though you know that I'm a... Allergic."

  你昨晚带回一捆稻草 可是你知道我过...过敏。

  Snow:You are allergic to everything.

  你对什么都过敏。

  Dwarf:You broke my mug!

  你把我的杯子打碎了!

  Snow:You're lucky it wasn't that mug you call a face!

  你该庆幸我打的是杯子而不是你的脸!

  Dwarf:You are the worst, most nasty, horrible

  你真是最坏的 最恶毒的 最可怕的......

  Dwarf:Enough! Look what you're doing to Happy.

  够了 看看你把开心果变成什么样了。

  Dwarf:That potion you took the one that erased the prince from your mind you haven't been the same since you drank it.

  你喝的这个魔药 那个让你忘掉王子的药水 你喝了之后就完全变了一个人。

  Snow:That helped me forget whatever or whomever I needed to forget, and I am clearly better off for it.

  魔药让我想忘记什么就忘记什么 显然我喝了之后就好多了。

  Dwarf:That potion was the solution, not the problem.

  这个魔药是解药 而不是问题。

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料