新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》幻象讲解

2024-01-20 07:31:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. be charming:令人着迷的;迷人的;吸引人的

  eg. The cottage is tiny, but it's charming.

  这间小屋虽小,却十分迷人。

  2. illusion:幻想的事物;错觉

  eg. The idea of absolute personal freedom is an illusion.

  绝对个人自由的观念是一种幻想。

  对话部分

  Siren:Like me more now, Charming?

  现在喜欢我点了吗 王子?

  Prince Charming:No. You're not really her. It's an illusion. I know it's not real.

  不 你不是她 这是个幻象 我知道这不是真的。

  Siren:Sometimes illusions are better than truth. Everything you want that you can't have... I can give it to you.

  有时候幻象比现实更美好 所有你想要但又得不到的东西 我都可以给你。

  Siren:All you have to do... is kiss me.

  你只要吻我就行。

  Siren:I know you want to. I can feel it.

  我知道你想吻我 我感觉得到。

  Prince Charming:No.

  不。

  Prince Charming:No. I don't want an illusion. I want reality or nothing.

  不 我不需要幻象 我非现实不要。

  Prince Charming:This doesn't feel real?

  这样的感觉难道不真实吗?

  Prince Charming:Snow...

  白雪……

  Siren:Oh, that's right. It's me. I love you.

  没错 是我 我爱你。

  Prince Charming:No. No. It's not you.

  不 不 这不是你。

  Siren:Yes, it is. I love you.

  没错 这是我 我爱你。

  Prince Charming:No. This is not real love.

  不 这不是真爱。

  Prince Charming:I've felt it, and this isn't it. I know the difference.

  我感受过真爱 而这绝对不是 我分辨得出来。

  Siren:Congratulations, Prince Charming. You're the first.

  祝贺你 白马王子 你可是第一个。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料