新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》放手一搏讲解

2024-01-16 20:28:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. owe sth to sb:欠(情)

  eg. You owe it to your staff to be honest with them.

  与下属坦诚相待,这是你对他们应有的态度。

  2. optimistic (about sth) :乐观的;抱乐观看法的

  eg. They are cautiously optimistic that the reforms will take place.

  他们对是否实行改革表示审慎的乐观。

  对话部分

  Emma: You're gonna come in?

  你不进来吗?

  Emma: I thought you wanted that drink.

  你不是想和我喝一杯吗。

  The writer:I do, but I didn't say here. Hop on.

  的确 但没说在这里 上来。

  Emma: You want me to get on the back of that bike?

  你想让我坐你摩托后座?

  The writer:That's what "Hop on" Means.

  那就是"上来"的意思。

  Emma: How about if we go somewhere, I drive?

  我们要去哪里 我来开车如何?

  The writer:How about you stop having to control everything and take a leap of faith?

  不如你别什么都得说了算 相信我 放手一搏?

  The writer:You owe me a drink. Hop on. I know a good watering hole.

  你欠我一杯酒 上来 我带你去个水井[酒馆]。

  Emma:If you don't, I will.

  如果你不上 我就要上了。

  Emma: A watering hole, literally?

  还真是一口水井[酒馆]?

  The writer:Well, say what you want about me. I always tell the truth.

  随便你怎么看我 但我从不撒谎。

  Emma: I just thought a drink was, like, wine or whiskey.

  我以为喝一杯是指红酒或者威士忌之类的。

  The writer:What, do you want me to get you drunk?

  你想我把你灌醉吗?

  Emma: No.

  不想。

  The writer:Next time.

  下次吧。

  Emma: You are optimistic.

  你这人蛮乐观的。

  The writer:They say there's something special about this well.

  据说 这口井很特别。

  The writer:There's even a legend.

  甚至有一个关于它的传说。

  The writer:They say that the water from the well is fed by an underground lake, and that lake has magical properties.

  他们说井里的水源自于一个地下湖 那是个有魔力的湖泊。

  Emma: Magic? You sound like Henry.

  魔力 你说话真像亨利。

  The writer:Smart kid.

  聪明的孩子。

  The writer:So this legendit says that if you drink the water from the well, something lost will be returned to you.

  根据这个传说 假如你喝了井水 失去的东西就会回来。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料