新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》自怨自艾讲解

2023-12-19 19:44:55来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. check:检查;制止;寄存

  eg. Check the status of your email server.

  检查电子邮件服务器的状态。

  2. kidnap:绑架;诱拐;拐骗

  eg. Exactly is who kidnap a land?

  到底是谁绑架了土地呢?

  对话部分

  Belle: It was an arranged marriage.

  这是由我父亲指定的婚姻。

  Belle: Honestly, I never really cared much for Gaston.

  说实话 我从没喜欢过加斯顿。

  Belle: You know, to me, love is... love is layered.

  对我来说 爱情...覆盖着层层面纱。

  Belle: Love is a... a mystery to be uncovered.

  爱情是个...亟待发现的未知事物。

  Belle: Yeah, I could never truly give my heart to someone as superficial as he.

  我可不愿把我的真心给一个如他那般肤浅的人。

  Belle: But, um, you were going to tell me about your son.

  不过 你不是要和我聊聊你的儿子吗?

  Beast:I'll tell you what.

  不如这样吧。

  Beast:I'll make you a deal.

  我和你做笔交易。

  Beast:Go to town... and fetch me some straw.

  你去镇上...给我带些稻草回来。

  Beast:When you return, I'll share my tale.

  你回来之后 我就把故事说给你听。

  Belle: Town?

  要我去镇上?

  Belle: You-- you trust me to come back?

  你相信我会回来吗?

  Beast:Oh, no. I expect I'll never see you again.

  不 我想永远都不会看到你了。

  Emma: Pace yourself, Ashley.

  慢点喝 阿什莉。

  Ashley: I am. This is the first night out since I've had the baby. I am making up for lost time.

  我喝得挺慢的 有孩子之后 这是我第一次晚上出来玩 我在弥补过去的时光。

  Emma: Ash, check out those guys.

  阿什 快看那几个小伙子。

  Ashley: Honey, I'm still with Sean.

  亲爱的 我还和肖恩在一起。

  Emma: You're not married, and he's not here.

  你又没结婚 他也不在这里。

  Ashley: He's working.

  他在工作。

  Ashley: He's always working.

  他总是在工作。

  Emma: Have fun moping.

  你就在这里自怨自艾吧。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料