新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》你我之间的秘密讲解

2023-12-15 15:17:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. upset:翻倒

  eg. I've upset a cup of coffee on my shirt.

  我打翻了一杯咖啡,洒在我的衬衫上了。

  2. castle:城堡;象棋中的车

  eg. His whole family was castled up in at our country retreat.

  他的全家都安居于我们的乡村别墅中。

  对话部分

  Emma: Hey, kid.

  小子。

  Emma: Nice to see you, too.

  我也很高兴见到你。

  Henry:The storm!

  可恶的风暴!

  Emma: It's okay. We can fix it. I'll talk to Marco.

  没事 可以修好 我去找马可。

  Henry:Do you think it's still here?

  你说它还在吗?

  Emma: What are you looking for?

  你在找什么?

  Henry:My book.

  Emma: Why'd you bury it here?

  我的童话书 为什么埋在这里?

  Henry:So my mom doesn't find it.

  这样我妈就不会找到了。

  Emma: Hiding it under your mattress wasn't good enough?

  藏在你的床垫下面不好吗?

  Henry:That's the first place the evil queen would look.

  那是巫后第一个要找的地方。

  Emma: How about leaving it with me?

  放在我这里呢?

  Henry:That's the second place.

  那是她第二个要找的地方。

  Henry:It's still here. Good.

  还在 太好了。

  Emma: So your mom doesn't know about the castle?

  你妈妈还不知道这城堡吗?

  Henry:No. This is our secret.

  没错 这是我俩的秘密。

  Regina:Henry? Henry.

  亨利 亨利。

  Regina:I've been looking everywhere for you.

  我到处在找你。

  Regina:You know you have a session with archie this morning.

  你今天上午得去找阿奇做心理辅导。

  Regina:I should've known he was with you.

  我早该猜到他和你在一起。

  Regina:Henry, car. Now.

  亨利 赶紧上车。

  Regina:You let him play here?

  你让他在这里玩吗?

  Emma: The storm hit it hard, but we can fix it.

  风暴把小屋给弄坏了 不过我们可以修好。

  Regina:Well, can you fix a cracked cranium?

  要是脑袋砸坏了 你也能治好吗?

  Regina:Cause that's what you'll have on your hands if one of these boards collapses under his weight.

  如果哪块木板承受不住他的重量而坍塌 他肯定会摔伤脑袋。

  Regina:You're not thinking about Henry or his safety just ways around me.

  你一点都不担心亨利和他的安全 就知道找我的茬。

  Regina:Ms. Swan, don't let your feelings cloud your judgment.

  斯旺小姐 请不要感情用事。

  Regina:People can get hurt.

  会有人受到伤害的。

  Emma: What's that supposed to mean?

  这话什么意思?

  Regina:You're the sheriff now.

  你现在是警长了。

  Regina:It's time to be responsible.

  你得负起责任来。

  Emma: Don't let my feelings cloud my judgment?

  让我不要感情用事?

  Margaret:That's all Regina ever does.

  瑞金娜在说她自己吗。

  Margaret:She's just upset because you and Henry have a special place and she...

  她只是生气 你和亨利有个秘密基地 可她......

  Margaret:she doesn't.

  她没有。

  Emma: How'd she find out about the castle in the first place?

  她是怎么知道那座城堡的?

  Margaret:She knows everything about this town. She's the Mayor.

  她对镇上的事了如指掌 人家可是镇长。

  Emma: Everything okay?

  没事吧?

  Sidney:Yeah, I just need to go.

  嗯 我得走了。

  Sidney:Look, if it makes you feel any better,

  如果这么说让你好受些的话。

  Sidney:I think you're right.

  我觉得你是对的。

  Sidney:I see the effect she has on Henry.

  我看到了她对亨利的影响。

  Emma: I wish everyone else did, too.

  要是所有人都看到该多好。

  Sidney:I can grant your wish.

  我可以满足你的愿望。

  Emma: Oh, Sidney.

  西德尼啊。

  Emma: You want a side of bacon with that whiskey?

  你要吃片培根下酒吗?

  Sidney:You want to show this town who the Mayor really is? I can help.

  你想让镇上的人都看到镇长的真面目吗 我可以帮你。

  Emma: It's gonna be kinda hard to do from inside her pocket.

  你是她的人 怎么可能帮我。

  Sidney:The Mayor and I are done.

  我和镇长闹掰了。

  Sidney:Sure you are. She got me fired from the paper.

  看得出来 她让报社炒了我。

  Sidney:She made a fool of me in the election.

  她让我在警长选举上出洋相。

  Sidney:So I started working on an expose on the mayor's office,and I found something she didn't want found.

  所以我开始揭露镇长办公室的秘密,发现了她不想公诸于世的秘密。

  Emma: Sidney, you're drunk.

  西德尼 你醉了。

  Emma: Go home. Sleep it off.

  回家睡一觉吧。

  Emma: Be grateful you don't have to answer to her anymore.

  好好感谢上苍吧 你不用听她差遣了。

  Sidney:Call me.

  给我打电话。

  Sidney:Storybrooke deserves to know the truth about her.

  童话镇的人民有权知道她的真面目。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料