新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》你的房间讲解

2023-12-14 19:23:10来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. rob:抢劫;使…丧失;非法剥夺

  eg. They robbed the bank in broad daylight.

  他们在光天化日之下就抢劫银行。

  2. castle:城堡;象棋中的车

  eg. The castle overlooks the city.

  这个城堡俯瞰全市。

  对话部分

  Ashley: What's that?

  怎么了?

  Emma: It's the station. Something's up.

  警察局来的 有情况。

  Mr. Gold: Sheriff Swan.

  斯旺警长。

  Emma: Your neiborr saw your front door open. They called it in.

  你的邻居看见你家大门开了 他们报了警。

  Mr. Gold: It appears I've been robbed.

  看来我被抢了。

  Emma: Funny how that keeps happening to you.

  这种事情一直发生在你身上 真有趣。

  Mr. Gold: Yeah well... I'm a difficult man to love.

  是啊 想说爱我不容易啊。

  Belle: Uh where where are you taking me?

  你要带我去哪儿?

  Mr. Gold: Let's call it... your room.

  我们暂把它称为 你的房间。

  Ashley:My room?

  我的房间?

  Mr. Gold: Well it sounds a lot nicer than "Dungeon."

  比叫地牢可好多了。

  Ashley:No! Hey! You can't just leave me in here! Hello? Hello?

  不 你不能就把我丢在这里 有人吗 有人吗?

  Beast:You will serve me my meals and you will clean the dark castle.

  你得服侍我三餐 你还得打扫这个黑暗的城堡。

  Belle: I understand.

  我知道。

  Beast:You will dust my collection and launder my clothing.

  你得给我的收藏除尘 还要给我洗衣服。

  Belle: Yes.

  是。

  Beast:You will fetch me fresh straw when I'm spinning at the wheel.

  在我纺金的时候 你得给我取来新鲜的麦秆。

  Belle: Got it.

  明白了。

  Beast:Oh. And you will skin the children I hunt for their pelts.

  你还得给被我抓来的小孩剥皮。

  Beast:That one was a quip. Not serious.

  只是说笑 别当真。

  Belle: Right.

  当然。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料