新概念英语:听力《童话镇》真正的淑女姿态讲解

2024-05-09 08:40:00来源:网络

 重点讲解

  1. messy:混乱的;难以处理的;令人厌烦的

  eg. The divorce was painful and messy.

  那次离婚令人痛苦而又纠葛不清。

  2. honour:信守,执行(承诺)

  eg. I have every intention of honouring our contract.

  我完全愿意执行我们的合约。

  对话部分

  Mayor: A trial could be very messy.

  要真开庭可麻烦着呢。

  Mr. Gold:A trial? Who said anything about a trial?

  开庭 谁说要开庭了?

  Mr. Gold:Now once Ms. Blanchard has been incarcerated, you can plant one of your lovely skeleton keys in her cell.

  等布兰切特小姐被关起来 你可以在她的牢房里放一把万能钥匙。

  Mr. Gold:And once she tries to leave Storybrooke, well...

  一旦她试图逃离童话镇......

  Mr. Gold:We all know what happens to people that attempt to leave town.

  我们都知道试图离镇的人有什么下场。

  Mayor: Give me one good reason why I should trust you.

  我为什么要相信你。

  Mr. Gold:Because I always honor my agreements.

  因为我从来都说话算话。

  Mr. Gold:Do we have a deal?

  成交吗?

  Dad: Yes!

  好极了!

  Dad: That's beautiful, sweetheart.

  亲爱的 骑得真好。

  Regina:Oh, thank you, daddy.

  谢谢你 爸爸。

  Mama: Beautiful? I'd hardly call that beautiful.

  好 这能叫好吗。

  Regina:You didn't like it, mother?

  你觉得不好吗 妈妈?

  Mama:You ride like a man.

  你像个小子一样骑马。

  Mama: A lady should be graceful.

  真正的淑女应该姿态优雅。

  Mama: You should use a saddle.

  你该套马鞍。

  Regina:I was just having fun.

  我就是想骑着玩一会。

  Mama: You're getting a little old for fun.

  都多大了还玩。

  Mama: Who's going to want to marry you when you behave like a commoner?

  你这么粗野以后谁会娶你?

  Dad: Honey, please leave her alone.

  亲爱的 别骂她了。

  Mama: Stop coddling her.

  你别宠着她。

  Mama: She's becoming an old maid.

  她都快变成老处女了。

  Mama: All the other girls her age are married.

  像她这么大的女孩都结婚了。

  Mama: I had such high hopes.

  我本对她有很高的期望。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料