新概念英语:听力《童话镇》戈登与瑞金娜的交易讲解

2024-05-08 14:39:42来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. arraign sb for sth:提讯;提审;控告

  eg. He was arraigned on a charge of murder.

  他以谋杀罪名而受到提审。

  2. deal:协议;(尤指)交易

  eg. We did a deal with the management on overtime.

  我们与资方在加班问题上达成了一项协议。

  对话部分

  Emma: Madame Mayor.

  镇长女士。

  Mayor:Good morning.

  早安。

  Mr. Gold:Excuse me, but my client is not having any visitors.

  抱歉 我的委托人不见任何访客。

  Mayor:Of course not.

  当然。

  Mr. Gold:I'll see you out.

  我送你。

  Mayor:What is she doing here?

  她怎么还在这里?

  Mr. Gold:She came back.

  她回来了。

  Mayor:You said this was going to work, that she'd take the key, that she'd go.

  你说这会有用的 你说她会拿着钥匙逃跑。

  Mr. Gold:And she did.

  她确实这么做了。

  Mr. Gold:But it seems that Ms. Swan is rather more resourceful than we thought.

  但似乎斯旺女士比我们想象的还要机灵。

  Mr. Gold:Fear not, Your Majesty.

  别担心 陛下。

  Mr. Gold:Ms. Blanchard is still guilty of murder.

  布兰切特女士仍是谋杀案的嫌犯。

  Mr. Gold:You may yet get what you want.

  你或许还能达到目的。

  Mayor:Oh, I better.

  最好能达到。

  Mayor:The only reason I made a deal with you, Gold, is because I wanted results.

  我跟你交易的唯一原因 戈登 是要看到成效。

  Mr. Gold:And results you shall have.

  你会看到的。

  Mr. Gold:See you at the arraignment.

  传讯时见。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料