新概念英语:听力《童话镇》对家人应该不离不弃讲解

2024-04-26 08:22:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. abandon sb to sth:(不顾责任、义务等)离弃,遗弃,抛弃

  eg. The baby had been abandoned by its mother.

  这个婴儿被母亲遗弃了。

  2. in the first place:(用于句尾,谈论某事为何或是否应该做)究竟,到底,当初

  eg. I still don't understand why you chose that name in the first place.

  我仍不明白,你究竟为什么取了这么个名字。

  对话部分

  Queen: It was the only way to make sure you'd help me.

  只有这样你才会帮我。

  Jefferson: Uhh! Wait! Wait! Please.My daughter... My Grace she's she's waiting for me. I promised her I'd be home for tea.

  等等 等等 求你了 我的女儿 我的小格蕾丝 她在她在等着我 我跟她发誓说我会回家喝茶。

  Queen: A promise which you now have broken.

  现在你已经违背这个誓言了。

  Queen: If you truly cared for your daughter, you never would've left her in the first place.

  要是你真的看重你的女儿 你一开始就不会离开她。

  Queen: You were right, Jefferson.You don't abandon family.

  你说的没错 杰弗森 对家人应该不离不弃。

  Jefferson: No!

  别走!

  Guard: Take him to the queen.

  带他去见皇后。

  Guard: Her majesty says she knows you're responsible for helping to steal from her.

  皇后陛下说她知道你胁从盗窃她的物品。

  Guard: The queen. She tricked...

  是皇后 她骗......

  Guard: That woman's name is Regina.There is only one queen—The queen of hearts.

  那个女人叫瑞金娜 皇后只有一个 那就是红心皇后。

  Jefferson: Yes, of course. My apologies. Now please...

  是的 当然 我很抱歉 求您......

  Guard: Her majesty wishes to know how you got to this world.How did you come to wonderland?

  皇后陛下想知道你是怎么进入这个世界的 你是如何进入仙境的?

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料