新概念英语:听力《童话镇》审问玛丽讲解

2024-03-15 10:18:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. have an affair with:(尤指已婚男女的)私通,风流韵事

  eg. She is having an affair with her boss.

  她跟老板有暧昧关系。

  2. innocent of sth:无辜的;清白的;无罪的

  eg. They have imprisoned an innocent man.

  They have imprisoned an innocent man.

  对话部分

  Mayor: Hello, Ms. Blanchard,

  你好,布兰切特女士,

  Margaret:What is she doing here?

  她在这做什么?

  Emma: She asked to be here as a third party to make sure that I stay impartial.

  她要求作为第三方在场以确保我能公正不阿。

  Emma:It can only help you.

  这样对你有利。

  Margaret:I have nothing to hide.Ask me anything.

  我没什么要隐瞒的 随便问吧。

  Emma:The heart was found buried near the old toll bridge.It had been cut out by what appears to be a hunting knife. Have you ever been to that bridge before?

  心脏被人埋在老收费桥附近 看起来是用猎刀割下来的 你曾经去过那座桥吗?

  Margaret:Yes. Many times. It's where David and I liked to meet.

  去过 很多次 那是我和戴维的“老地方”。

  Emma:Mr. Nolan?

  诺兰先生?

  Margaret:Yes.

  对。

  Emma:And you met there... for what purpose?

  你们见面...是出于什么理由?

  Margaret:We were having an affair.I'm not proud of what happened.And I'm sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that I did not kill Kathryn.

  我们在私会 我并不为我们的事感到自豪 我很抱歉 可是事实就是事实我没有杀死凯思琳。

  Emma:Ever seen this before?

  你见过这个吗?

  Margaret:Yes. It's my jewelry box.

  见过 是我的首饰盒。

  Emma:That's what we found the heart in.

  心脏就是装在这个里面的。

  Margaret:Don't you see what's happening here? Someone stole that box and put the heart in it.I didn't have anything to do with it. I'm innocent!

  你们还不明白吗 有人把我的盒子偷走 把心脏装在里面 这和我无关 我是无辜的。

  Mayor: Ms. Blanchard, it's okay.I know what you're going through. I know what it's like to lose someone you love, to be publicly humiliated. It put me in a very dark place, changed me.

  布兰切特女士 没事的 我理解你的心情 我知道失去挚爱的人是什么滋味 当众受人羞辱是什么滋味 痛苦让我身陷阴霾 改变了我。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料