新概念英语:《童话镇》我们总有办法讲解

2023-12-08 07:27:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. beat:打;打败

  eg. The police beat the door down in order to get into the building.

  警察为了进大楼强行砸开了大楼的大门。

  2. slip:滑动;滑倒;犯错;失足;减退

  eg. Better slip with foot than tongue.

  足底不稳胜过舌头打滑。

  对话部分

  Queen: My love for you grows stronger with every beat of my heart.

  我对你的爱随着我每一次心跳变得愈发强烈。

  Queen: But the King has read my diary, found my mirror.

  但是国王看到了我的日记 发现了我的镜子。

  Queen: Soon he will discover the truth about us.

  他迟早会发现我们之间的事。

  Queen: There is no escape.

  我们无路可逃。

  Man: There is always an escape.

  总是会有办法的。

  Man: Your father said what's in this box would give you your freedom.

  你父亲说箱子里的东西可以给你带来自由。

  Queen: Yes, I believe it will.

  正是如此。

  Queen: The Agrabahn viper

  阿格拉巴毒蛇。

  Queen: A snake so deadly it can kill anything.

  可以置人于死地的毒蛇。

  Queen: With a single bite.

  只要被它咬上一口。

  Queen: This serpent is from my homeland.

  这是来自我家乡的毒蛇。

  Man: I know all too well of its poison. But why would you have it brought here?

  我对它的毒性非常了解 不过为什么要把它带到这里来?

  Queen: There is no happiness left for me in this life.

  我此生已再无幸福可言。

  Queen: One small bite...then I shall be free from this prison forever.

  只要被它咬一口……我就能永远摆脱这个牢笼的束缚。

  Queen: I'm sorry we couldn't be together, my love.

  我很抱歉我们不能相依相守 我的爱人。

  Queen: Perhaps in another life, we will find each other again.

  也许来生我们还能再遇见彼此。

  Man: There is another way.

  还有一个办法。

  Man: What if the King did not live.

  如果国王死去呢。

  Queen: You would do that for me?

  你愿意为我这么做吗?

  Man: For you, I would do anything.

  为你 我可以做任何事情。

  Queen: I don't know what I'd do without you.

  真不知道没了你我该怎么办。

  Man: You will never have to find out.

  永远不会出现这种情况。

  Stranger:What you working on?

  你在做什么?

  Henry: Uh, no time to talk. I gotta write it all down before I forget.

  没时间解释 我要在忘记之前赶紧写下来。

  Stranger:Yeah, I hate it when great ideas slip away from me.

  对 我也讨厌好创意从我身边溜走。

  Henry: They're not my ideas.

  它们不是我的创意。

  Henry: They're stories from a book that I lost.

  他们是我丢失的一本书中的故事。

  Stranger:Must be a hell of a book.

  那一定是本很棒的书。

  Stranger:What's it about?

  它是讲什么的?

  Henry: Stuff.

  这个那个。

  Stranger:Sounds exciting.

  听起来很有意思。

  Henry: You seem awfully interested in me and my book.

  你似乎对我和我的书特别感兴趣。

  Stranger:Oh. I'm just being neighborly.

  我只是想表示友好。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料