新概念英语:听力《童话镇》告诉我怎么做

2023-11-29 19:07:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. recognize:认出,识别;承认

  eg. Recognize the importance of give and take.

  认识到给予和获得的重要性。

  2. wield:使用;行使;挥舞

  eg. She wields two languages in her office.

  她在办公室里使用两种语言。

  对话部分

  Papa:Zoso.

  佐索。

  Papa:I summon thee.

  吾召唤汝。

  Zoso:You were asking for me?

  你在召唤我吗?

  Papa:Submit, oh dark one!

  服从吧 黑暗者!

  Papa:I control you.

  我将掌控你。

  Zoso:Yes, you do.

  是。

  Zoso:Wield the power wisely.

  明智地使用你的权力吧。

  Zoso:You can wield at any time now.

  你可以随时使用它了。

  Zoso:It's almost dawn.

  黎明已近。

  Zoso:That means it's your son's birthday.

  意味着你儿子的生日快到了。

  Zoso:I bet Hordor and his men are already on their way to your house.

  我敢打赌赫尔多和他的手下已经快到你家了。

  Papa:No, they can't take him.

  不 他们不可以带走他。

  Zoso:You don't control them.

  你不能掌控他们。

  Zoso:You control me.

  你只能掌控我。

  Zoso:Have you ever wondered was he really your child at all?

  难道你从来没有想过 他可能根本不是你的孩子吗?

  Zoso:Unlike you, he's not a coward and yearns to fight and die in glory.

  不像你 他不是一个懦夫 他渴望在荣耀中战斗到最后一刻。

  Zoso:What a poor bargain that would be to lay down your soul to save your bastard son.

  多么不值的交易啊 放下你的尊严来拯救一个私生子。

  Zoso:So I ask you...what would you have me do?

  现在我来问你……你想让我做什么?

  Papa:Die!

  死!

  Papa:It's you.

  是你。

  Papa:You're the beggar.

  你是那个乞丐。

  Zoso:Looks like you made a deal you didn't understand.

  看上去你并不明白你做了一个怎样的交易。

  Zoso:I don't think you're gonna do that again.

  我想你不会再做这样的交易了。

  Papa:You told me to kill you?

  你叫我杀死你吗?

  Zoso:My life was such a burden.

  生命对我来说 是一个负担。

  Zoso:You'll see.

  你将会明白。

  Zoso:Magic always comes with a price,and now it's yours to pay.

  魔法的实现总需要付出一定的代价,现在轮到你了。

  Papa:Why me? Why me?

  为什么是我 为什么是我?

  Zoso:I know how to recognize a desperate soul.

  我能分辨的出一个不顾一切的人。

  Papa:No! no! Stay!

  不 不要死!

  Papa:You have to tell me what to do!

  你要告诉我我能做什么!

  Papa:Tell me what to do!

  告诉我我能做什么!


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料