新概念英语:《童话镇》这是一场恶作剧讲解

2023-12-07 07:25:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. response:响应;反应;回答

  eg. Do whatever your program want to do in response to the debug event.

  无论你的程序在做什么,都应该对调试事件做出响应。

  2. aler:警告;使警觉,使意识到

  eg. The radio alerted coastal residents to prepare for the storm.

  无线电台向沿海居民发出警报,准备对付风暴。

  对话部分

  Sidney:What are we doing here?

  我们为什么要到这里来?

  Emma: We know she bought land from Gold. We don't know why.

  我们只知道她从戈登手里买了块地 却不知道为什么。

  Emma: I'm willing to bet it's for personal reasons. But we have to know for sure.

  我打赌是为了她的个人利益。

  Emma: We need documents that officially link her to that land.

  可是我们需要确凿的证据 证明她和这块地的关系。

  Sidney:So you want to break into her office? It's locked,and she's got a state-of-the-art security system and alarm.

  所以你想闯进她的办公室 门锁着,她装了顶级的保安警报系统。

  Emma: If we don't show this town who Regina really is, who will?

  除了我们 谁还会揭穿瑞金娜的真面目?

  Sidney:Do you think you can crack her code?

  你能破解密码吗?

  Emma: Yep.

  当然。

  Sidney:Emma!

  艾玛!

  Emma: Who does the alarm system alert?

  警报会通知谁?

  Emma: The police. I'm the police.

  警察 我就是警察。

  Emma: Two minutes for her to get a call from the alarm company. One minute to get her coat and keys.

  至少要两分钟保安公司才会打电话通知她 然后她需要一分钟穿衣服拿钥匙。

  Emma: Three minutes to drive here. We got maybe six minutes.

  开车到这里需要三分钟 所以我们差不多有六分钟的时间。

  Emma: I just uncovered every file that references the tract of land she bought from Gold.

  我刚发现了所有关于她从戈登那里买地的文件。

  Emma: Nice.

  好极了。

  Emma: What the hell do these open?

  这些钥匙是开什么的?

  Sidney:I don't know.

  不知道。

  Sidney:What are you doing?

  你在干什么?

  Emma: Looking for Henry's book.

  找亨利的故事书。

  Sidney:We didn't come here for Henry. We came here for the files and

  我们不是为了亨利才来的 我们是要来找文件证据。

  Emma: No, you didn't come here for Henry. Me? That's the only reason I'm here.

  你不是为了亨利来的 至于我 不是为了亨利我根本不会来。

  Mayor: What are you doing?

  你们在干什么?

  Emma: Some kids broke in. I heard the alarm, so I'm checking it out 'cause... I'm sheriff.

  几个孩子闯了进来 我听到警报声 既然我是警长 就来查看一下。

  Mayor: Well, that was an awfully quick response time.

  你反应倒是挺快。

  Emma: You told me to do my job. I'm doing it.

  你告诉我要尽职尽责 我就按你说的办了。

  Mayor: And you brought him.

  你还带着他。

  Emma: Oh, well, he saw it while he was on a walk, so he's a witness.

  他散步时看见了事情经过 他是证人。

  Mayor: And what did you see, Sidney?

  西德尼 你都看见什么了?

  Mayor: Some kids with a...

  几个孩子用......

  Emma: Rock. A rock.

  石头 石头砸了门玻璃。

  Mayor: Did they take anything?

  他们偷走什么东西了吗?

  Emma: I don't know. I'd have to do a thorough, sweep to, uh, find out.

  不知道 我想彻底检查一下看有没有丢东西。

  Mayor: It appears to me it's all just a prank.

  我觉得这就是个恶作剧。

  Emma: You sure you don't want me to take the place apart?

  你确定你不想让我仔细调查一下吗?

  Mayor: Sheriff, your services are not wanted nor needed.

  警长 我不想也不需要你的帮助。

  Emma: Okay. Well, you know where to find me.

  好吧 有事随时来找我。

  Snow: It's you.

  是你。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料