新概念英语:听力《童话镇》谁偷了我妻子的心讲解

2023-12-03 08:20:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. payment:付款,支付;报酬,报答;偿还;惩罚,报应

  eg. Now what about the term of payment?

  现在我们谈一下付款条件吧。

  2. funds:资金,现金(fund的复数);基金

  eg. Many people know that hedge funds are investments for the wealthy.

  许多人都知道套期保值资金是对财富的投资。

  对话部分

  Queen: Last night, a man gave me a gift,and though it was but a simple mirror,it awakened feelings in me that I abandoned long ago.

  昨晚 有人送了我一个礼物,尽管只是一个普通的镜子,却唤醒了我心中沉睡已久的感觉。

  Queen: Hope for love and companionship,even though I am trapped in my husband's court.

  对相爱与相守的渴望,尽管我被囚禁在我丈夫的宫廷中。

  King: Sadly, the diary does not name the man who gave her this mirror.

  很可惜 日记里没有提到送给她这面镜子的人的名字。

  King: I am not a fool.

  我不是傻瓜。

  King: I realize that the queen is unhappy and yearns for someone to love her in a way that I never can.

  我知道皇后并不幸福,渴望有人能给她 我给不了的爱。

  King: And yet I never imagined that she would betray me like this.

  但我从没想过 她会这样背叛我。

  Man: Well, certainly, the queen would never act on these feelings.

  毫无疑问 皇后绝不会为这份感情而做什么出格的事。

  King: Love makes people do foolish things.

  爱让人做出傻事。

  Man: And why have you called upon me, your majesty?

  陛下 您找我有何事?

  King: I need someone with your wits to learn the identity of the man who has stolen my wife's heart.

  我需要你这样的聪明人去查出是谁偷了我妻子的心。

  Man: And what will you do to him once I have found him?

  如果我找到他了 你准备怎么处置呢?

  King: That is my concern, not yours.

  那是我的事 与你无关。

  King: Now tell me, Genie,can you find the man who gave the queen this mirror or not?

  现在灯神告诉我,你能找到送镜子给王后的人吗 办得到吗?

  Mayor: Ms. Ginger, I really don't have time for more complaints about working conditions.

  金杰女士 我真的没时间继续听你抱怨工作环境了。

  Ms. Ginger: The air temperature is not one of my areas.

  气温不是我的管辖范围。

  Emma: Scintillating.

  真会说话。

  Emma: Find anything good yet?

  找到有用的东西了吗?

  Sidney:Yeah, better than good.

  找到了 非常有用。

  Sidney:She made this call a little over an hour ago.

  一个多小时前 她打了这个电话。

  Mayor: I'll meet you tonight at access road 23 with the rest of your payment.

  今晚在23号通道见 我会带上余款。

  Mayor: Yes, it will all be in cash.

  是的 全部以现金交易。

  Mayor: And I don't need to remind you that no one can know about this.

  不用我多说这件事不会有人知道。

  Mayor: Yes, I know it has to be tonight.

  是的 我知道一定要在今晚。

  Emma: Who's on the other end?

  电话那头是谁?

  Sidney:You bugged the office, not the phone.

  你在办公室装了窃听器 不是在电话上。

  Emma: Well, we're just gonna have to find out. Yeah.

  我们得去查查了 是的。

  Emma: A payoff in the woods. That's promising.

  在树林里结算 有好戏了。

  Sidney:A payoff using stolen city funds.

  挪用公款给他人付钱。

  Emma: Let's go find out who she's meeting.

  我们去看看她要见谁吧。

  Sidney:Emma.

  艾玛。

  Emma: It won't stop.

  停不下来了。

  Sidney:Oh. You okay?

  你没事吧?

  Emma: Yeah. You?

  没事 你呢?


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料