新概念英语:听力《童话镇》我了解你

2023-11-27 05:49:51来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. hack:砍,劈

  eg. Many trees were hacked down.

  Many trees were hacked down.

  2. festive:节日的;喜庆的;欢乐的

  eg. As the sun brightened, the atmosphere became festive.

  太阳越来越亮,气氛变得欢快起来。

  对话部分

  Emma: All right. What's your plan?

  好吧 你有什么计划?

  Sidney: Tap her phone. G.P.S. Her car.

  窃听她的手机 追踪她的车子。

  Sidney: Hack into her e-mail.

  黑进她的邮箱。

  Sidney: Dip into your bail bonds person bag of tricks.

  你不是个诡计多端的保释金追讨人吗。

  Emma: No. I'm sheriff now.

  不 我现在是警长。

  Emma: I have to be responsible.

  我要为我的行为负责。

  Emma: I want to do this by the book.

  我要按章办事。

  Sidney: She's gonna know that you're on to her sooner than later.

  她很快就会知道 你在查她。

  Sidney: Are you prepared for her wrath?

  你准备好承受她的愤怒了吗?

  Emma: Oh, yeah.

  早就准备好了。

  Sidney: Good. Because I wasn't.

  很好 我没准备好。

  Emma: If you thought she was so terrifying...how did you allow yourself to end up in her pocket?

  如果你觉得她这么可怕……为什么还要唯她马首是瞻?

  Sidney: I used to think she was a different person.

  我曾经认为她是另一种人。

  People: Happy birthday, your majesty.

  生日快乐 陛下。

  King: No gifts are required to mark this special day,for they all pale in comparison to the greatest gift of all my daughter Snow.

  不必用礼物来庆祝这特别之日有一份最好的礼物令所有这些礼物都黯然失色那就是我的女儿白雪。

  Snow: Father. You make me blush.

  父王 我脸都红了。

  King: Every day I look upon your face,and I am reminded of your dearly departed mother who, like you,truly was the fairest in all the land.

  每天当我看见你,总会想起你那过世的母亲 她像你一样,真的是这世上最美的人。

  Man: Not in a festive mood?

  没心情庆祝吗?

  Queen: No one seems to notice my absence.

  似乎没人留意到我离场了。

  Man: I noticed.

  我留意到了。

  Man: Such a lovely tree.

  这棵树长得真好。

  Queen: Yes, it's from my childhood garden.

  是的 是从我童年花园里搬来的。

  Queen: The tree and I share something in common.

  我和这树有着共同之处。

  Queen: Neither of us can leave the palace and neither of us truly belongs.

  我们都无法离开宫殿 而这里却并非我们真正的归属。

  Queen: No matter how hard I try to please the king,he will never love me the way he loved his first wife.

  无论我如何努力讨好国王,他都不会像爱前任妻子那样地爱我。

  Queen: I'm trapped by the memory of the life they used to share.

  他们共同生活的回忆却是我的牢笼。

  Queen: I know about being trapped, more than anyone.

  我比任何人都了解 身陷囫囵的感觉。

  Man: Maybe this will lift your spirits.

  或许这能让你开心起来。

  Man: So you can see yourself the way I see you.

  这样的话你就能看见我眼中的你了。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料