新概念英语:听力《童话镇》三个愿望讲解

2023-11-27 18:46:57来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. unhapp:不快乐的;不幸福的;不适当的

  eg. How to forget unhappy thing?

  怎么忘记不快乐的事?

  2. magical:魔术的;有魔力的

  eg. For makes, this has the extra meaning of "the magical will, " the intent to alter reality through magic.

  对于法师而言,它有着“魔法意志”这样的额外含义:通过魔法改变现实的意图。

  对话部分

  The genie:You awakened the Genie of Agrabah.

  你召唤了阿格拉巴灯神。

  The genie:You're entitled to three wishes--no more, no less.

  我可以实现你三个愿望 就三个。

  The genie:But you must know that magic has its limits.

  可你得知道 魔法并非无所不能。

  The genie:You cannot wish for life nor death.

  你不能要求起死回生 也不能夺人性命。

  The genie:You cannot wish for love. You cannot wish for more wishes.

  不能要求得到爱情 不能要求更多的愿望。

  The genie:And once spoken, a wish cannot be undone, no matter what the consequences.

  一旦你许下愿望 不论会有什么后果 都覆水难收。

  The genie:So... tell me your first wish.

  好了 告诉我第一个愿望吧。

  The king:I cannot think of a single thing I desire.

  我想不出任何我想要的东西。

  The king:I have everything I need.

  我已经拥有了一切。

  The king:I seek nothing more than the happiness of all who set foot in my kingdom.

  我只希望每一个踏上我国土的人 都能幸福快乐。

  The king:You are in my kingdom, and yet you seem unhappy.

  你就站在我的国土上 可你看起来并不快乐。

  The genie:I have served as Genie of the lamp for longer than you've been alive.

  我做这盏神灯的灯神的时间远比你的生命要长。

  The genie:Life as a genie is not as magical as it may appear.

  灯神的生活并不像看起来那么神奇。

  The king:So you wish to be free?

  你想要自由吗?

  The genie:More than anything.

  那是我最想要的。

  The king:Then I know my first wish.

  那我知道第一个愿望了。

  The king:I wish you to be free.

  我希望你自由。

  The genie:Can it be?

  真的吗?

  The genie:Am I truly free?

  我真的自由了?

  The king:You're the genie. You tell me.

  你是灯神 你说呢。

  The genie:There are two more wishes left in the lamp. What will you do with them?

  灯里还有两个愿望 你要许什么愿呢?

  The king:For my second wish...

  第二个愿望......

  The king:I wish to give my third and final wish to you.

  我希望把第三个和最后的愿望送给你。

  The genie:In my time, I have granted 1,001 wishes,and I have seen them end poorly 1,001 times.

  我做灯神的这些年里 实现过一千零一个愿望,也见证了一千零一个凄惨的结局。

  The genie:Making a wish comes with a price,and that is why I will never,use this wish.

  许下愿望总要付出代价,所以我永远,不会使用这个愿望。

  The king:You are a man of wisdom, genie.

  你是个聪明人 灯神。

  The king:Now tell me What will you do with your freedom?

  告诉我你自由之后要做什么呢?

  The genie:Find the one thing I've always desired,that my prison has kept from me

  找到我一直渴望,又一直因这牢狱而不得的东西。

  The genie:True love.

  真爱。

  The king:Then you must come join me at my palace.

  那你应该跟我回宫殿去。

  The king:I am certain you will find it there.

  我确定你在那里会找到的。

  The king:Come. Meet my family.

  来 见见我的家人吧。

  The genie:Your palace is as lovely as you are kind.

  你如此仁慈 宫殿也是如此美丽。

  The king:Oh, it's more than kindness, my friend.

  我那不只是仁慈 朋友。

  The king:This is my beautiful daughter Snow.

  这是我美丽的女儿 白雪。

  Snow:How do you do?

  你好?

  The king:And Regina, my wife, the queen.

  还有我妻子瑞金娜 王后。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料