新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》打败瑞金娜

2023-11-19 19:16:18来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. beat:打;打败

  eg. The police beat the door down in order to get into the building.

  警察为了进大楼强行砸开了大楼的大门。

  2. castle:城堡;象棋中的车

  eg. His whole family was castled up in at our country retreat.

  他的全家都安居于我们的乡村别墅中。

  对话部分

  Margaret:David, hi.

  戴维。

  David:Mary Margaret.

  玛丽·玛格丽特。

  David:I was just, uh...

  我只是......

  Margaret:Yeah, me, too.

  我也是。

  Margaret:How are things?

  你最近怎么样?

  David:Okay.

  还好。

  David:Oh, I got a job.

  哦 我找了份工作。

  David:Yeah. I'm working at the animal shelter.

  我在流浪动物收容站工作。

  Margaret:So... Sidney?

  你帮西德尼做海报?

  David:Yeah, well, my wife is friends with Regina, so...

  我妻子是瑞金娜的朋友 所以......

  Margaret:Oh, right. How is kathryn?

  凯思琳还好吧?

  David:Good. She's meeting me here later.

  挺好 她一会儿来这里找我。

  Margaret:That's wonderful.

  挺好的。

  Margaret:Well, I'm all out of posters. I'm gonna go get some more.

  我的海报没了 我再去拿一些。

  Margaret:Citizens of Storybrooke,uh, we welcome you to

  童话镇的公民们欢迎来到。

  Margaret:Uh, welcome, citizens of Storybrooke.

  欢迎 童话镇的公民们。

  Margaret:Oh. Uh, we welcome you citizens of Storybrooke, welcome, uh...

  欢迎 童话镇的公民们 欢迎……

  Emma: I'm not gonna win. What are you talking about?

  我赢不了的 你在说什么?

  Margaret:Everyone's talking about what you did in the fire.

  大家都在谈论你在那场大火中的英勇行为。

  Emma: No, Henry's right.

  不 亨利是对的。

  Emma: I can't beat Regina at this, not the way she fights.

  就瑞金娜使的那些手段 我根本打不过她。

  Margaret:Watch and see.

  你会明白的。

  Emma: Is this really just about beating Regina?

  这真的只是为了打败瑞金娜吗?

  Emma: It's just... Henry.

  其实 亨利。

  Emma: I want to show him that good can actually win.

  我想证明给他看 邪不胜正。

  Emma: That's why you want to win it for him,but why do you want to win the election for yourself?

  那是你想为他而赢的原因那么你想为自己而赢的原因呢?

  Emma: That is why.

  那就是原因。

  Emma: I want to show him that a hero can win.

  我想让他知道正义可以战胜邪恶。

  Emma: And if I'm not...

  如果我输了……

  Emma: If I'm not a hero and I'm not the savior, then what part do I have in his life?

  如果我不是英雄 不是救世主 那我在他生命中又是什么角色呢?

  Emma: Okay. There it is. There it is.

  好吧 就是因为这个 就是因为这个。

  Bae:Papa! I was so worried for you.

  爸爸 我很担心你。

  Papa:Bae

  小比。

  Bae:Are you burned? The castle

  你没有烧伤吧 那个城堡。

  Papa:I'm fine, son. I'm fine.

  我很好 儿子 我很好。

  Papa:I need you to go home and wait for me there.

  我需要你回家 乖乖等我回去。

  Bae:Come with me, please. I have a bad feeling.

  和我一起走行吗 我有不好的预感。

  Papa:Bae, this is something I have to do on my own.

  小比 这是我必须自己完成的事情。

  Papa:Go home, son.

  回家吧 儿子。

  Papa:Go home and wait for me, Bae.

  回家等我 小比。

  Papa:I'll be back. You go.

  我会回来的 快走吧。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料