新概念英语:听力《童话镇》瑞金娜和戈登反目讲解

2024-06-08 15:34:19来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. frame sb for sth:作伪证陷害

  eg. He says he was framed.

  他说他是被诬陷的。

  2. grill sb about sth:盘问;追问;审问;责问

  eg. They grilled her about where she had been all night.

  他们盘问她整个夜晚呆在什么地方。

  对话部分

  Emma: You saw no one? You didn't hear a voice?

  没看见谁 听见什么声音?

  Emma: Or smell perfume? Cologne? Anything?

  闻到香水或古龙水什么的?

  Kathryn: Nothing. No, I'm sorry.

  没有 对不起。

  Kathryn: I wish I could help.

  我要是能多提供点线索就好了。

  Kathryn: Especially since... while I was gone, you thought I was dead?

  尤其是 我不在的时候 你以为我死了?

  Emma: Your DNA matched the heart we found.

  我们找到的心脏与你的DNA吻合。

  Kathryn: They're grilling everybody down at the hospital lab to see who doctored the DNA results.

  他们正在盘问医院实验室的所有员工 查是谁篡改了DNA检测结果。

  Kathryn: Why would anyone do this?

  为什么有人要做这种事?

  Emma: I think someone was trying to frame Mary Margaret.

  我觉得有人是想陷害玛丽·玛格丽特。

  Kathryn: But why?

  为什么?

  Kathryn: I mean, who would do something like that?

  谁会做出这样的事情呢?

  Regina: You broke our deal.

  你违约了。

  Mr. Gold: I broke one deal in my life, dear, and it certainly wasn't this one.

  亲爱的 我这辈子就违过一次约 但绝对不是你我之间的约定。

  Regina: Kathryn was supposed to die, and Mary Margaret was to get the blame.

  凯思琳本来该死掉 而玛丽·玛格丽特则该承受罪责。

  Mr. Gold: Yeah, murder seems so much worse here, though, doesn't it?

  是啊 在这个世界谋杀可是重罪啊?

  Mr. Gold: You can't just turn someone into a snail and then step on them, can you?

  你不能把人变成蜗牛 然后一脚踩死他 对吗?

  Mr. Gold: You didn't say "kill her".

  你的要求不是"杀死她"。

  Mr. Gold: We agreed that something tragic should happen to her.

  我们达成共识 让她遭遇不测。

  Mr. Gold: Now abduction is tragic.

  绑架 正是一种不测。

  Regina: The intent was perfectly clear.

  我的目的已经很明确了。

  Mr. Gold: Oh, let's not talk about intent. Intent is meaningless.

  别说什么目的了 目的毫无意义。

  Regina: Intent is everything.

  目的就是一切。

  Mr. Gold: Please.

  行了。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料