新概念英语:听力《童话镇》凯思琳失忆讲解

2024-06-08 15:33:36来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. wake sb up:醒;醒来;唤醒;弄醒

  eg. I always wake early in the summer.

  我夏天总是醒得早。

  2. entrance to sth:大门(口);入口(处);通道

  eg. A lighthouse marks the entrance to the harbour.

  灯塔是进入海港航道的标志。

  对话部分

  Henry: Are these bells?

  这些是铃铛吗?

  Henry: Cool.

  挺不错。

  Mr. Gold: See anything you fancy?

  看看有没有你喜欢的?

  Henry: It should be something special, like...

  我想买件特别的 比如......

  Mr. Gold: You're asking a lot from a bell.

  你对铃铛的要求还挺高。

  Henry: This one's good. How much?

  这个挺好 多少钱?

  Mr. Gold: The price on the back.

  价签在背面。

  Mr. Gold: May I help you?

  有事吗?

  Man: I'm looking for some maps. I'm a bit of a collector.

  我想找几张地图 我是个收藏家。

  Mr. Gold: Yes. Well, there's maps through in the shop. This is my office.

  这样啊 店里有地图 这里是我的办公室。

  Man: I thought this was the entrance.

  我还以为这边是店门。

  Mr. Gold: It's not. The shop's through there.

  不是 店在那边。

  Man: Emma. Come on in. Look who's awake.

  艾玛 快来 看看谁醒了。

  Emma: Kathryn, hi. Listen, I don't want to take a lot of your time.

  凯思琳 我不想打扰你太久。

  Emma: But do you remember what happened?

  你记得发生了什么吗?

  Kathryn: I don't know much. Um, I was in a car accident, and I remember the airbag going off.

  不记得多少 我出了车祸 我记得气囊打开了。

  Kathryn: And the next thing I knew, I was in the dark, in some basement.

  我再清醒过来的时候 周围一片漆黑 好像是在地下室里。

  Kathryn: I didn't see anyone, but there was food and water.

  我没见到有人 不过有吃的和水。

  Kathryn: And then I guess I was drugged.

  我好像是被下药了。

  Man: Yeah. We're still trying to flush that out of your system.

  没错 我们正帮你把药排出去。

  Kathryn: And then I woke up in a field at the edge of town, and I started walking. That was it.

  然后我在镇子边缘的草地里醒过来 开始往前走 就这些。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料