新概念英语:听力《童话镇》凯思琳没死讲解

2024-06-08 15:32:20来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. fix sth:修理;校准;校正

  eg. I've fixed the problem.

  我已解决了这个问题。

  2. beat yourself up:(为某事)过分自责

  eg. Look, there's no need to beat yourself up over this.

  听我说,没有必要为此过分自责。

  对话部分

  Emma: Mary Margaret.

  玛丽·玛格丽特。

  Emma: You told me you could fix this.

  你说过你能搞定的。

  Emma: That's why I came to you.

  所以我才找你帮忙。

  Mr. Gold: So that you could make sure Regina didn't win.

  那样你就能确保瑞金娜不会得逞。

  Mr. Gold: She hasn't yet.

  她还没得逞呢。

  Emma: Well, she's going to, and now my friend is gonna pay for me trusting you.

  那她也快了 现在我的朋友要因我对你的信任而付出代价。

  Mr. Gold: Look, sheriff, I know this is emotional, but it's also not over.

  警长 我知道你很激动 但这事还没完。

  Mr. Gold: You must have faith. There's still time.

  你必须要有信心 还有时间。

  Emma: Time for what?

  什么的时间?

  Mr. Gold: For me to work a little magic.

  让我略施魔法。

  Emma: I'm sorry.

  对不起。

  Writer: For what?

  为什么?

  Emma: For doubting you.

  因为怀疑你。

  Emma: I made a mistake.

  是我搞错了。

  Writer: What's that?

  那是什么?

  Emma: Evidence.

  证据。

  Emma: Evidence that proves that I've been trusting all the wrong people.

  证明我一直信错了人。

  Emma: I should have listened to you.

  我应该听你的。

  Emma: This bug was from Sidney.

  这是西德尼的窃听器。

  Writer: The newspaper guy?

  那个报社的家伙?

  Emma: I should've seen it.

  我早该看出来。

  Writer: Well, don't beat yourself up about it, Emma.

  别因此责怪自己 艾玛。

  Writer: Sometimes it's hard to see what's right in front of us, but I knew you would.

  有时我们很难分辨眼前的是非 但我知道你会分清的。

  Emma: I'm trying.

  我还在努力。

  Emma: Ruby!

  鲁比!

  Emma: What's going on?

  怎么了?

  Ruby: Shesheshe's in the alley.

  她 她 她在巷子里。

  Writer: Who, Ruby? What happened?

  鲁比 谁啊 发生了什么?

  Writer:Hey, you all right?

  你没事吧?

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料