新概念英语:听力《童话镇》彼特之死讲解

2024-03-08 10:00:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. take a chance (on sth):冒险

  eg. We took a chance on the weather and planned to have the party outside.

  我们怀着天气可能会好的侥幸心理筹划到户外聚会。

  2. be beside the point:无关紧要;离题;不相关

  eg. Yes, I know it was an accident, but that's beside the point.

  是的,我知道那是个事故,可是这无关紧要。

  对话部分

  Grandma:Where's Mary? Come on, girl. Wake up. We best bar the door. If Mary's not back by now, she'll have to take her chances.

  玛丽哪去了 醒醒吧 姑娘 我们得把门拴好 如果玛丽现在还不回来 就得碰运气了。

  Mary:She's in no danger.

  她没有危险。

  Grandma:What have you done?

  你干了什么?

  Mary:No, it's okay. It's all right. It's fine.

  没事的 她很好。

  Grandma:Where is she?

  她在哪里?

  Mary:She's well, she's with Peter, and I know that you don't like him, but that's really beside the point.

  她跟彼得在一起 我知道你不喜欢他 但这不是问题的关键。

  Grandma:You stupid, careless, ridiculous girl.

  你这个粗心荒唐的傻妞。

  Mary:No, you don't understand. Peter isn't This is going to be difficult to accept. You just have to trust me. He's the wolf.

  不 你不明白 彼得不是... 你会很难接受这个现实 你得相信我 他是那头狼。

  Grandma:You think Peter is the wolf?

  你以为彼得是那头狼?

  Mary:Yes. This terrible creature is also human. It's okay, though. He won't hurt her. She's got him tied up.

  是的 这个恐怖的生灵也是人类 但没关系 他不会伤害她 她把他绑起来了。

  Grandma:He's tied up? Oh, that poor boy.

  被绑起来了 这可怜的孩子。

  Peter:Red, no. Red! It's me. Don't. Don't! Please! Red! No! Red! No! Red! No.

  小红帽 不 小红帽 是我 不要 不要 拜托 小红帽 不要 小红帽 不 小红帽 不要。

  Mary:Is that what I think it is?

  那真是那个吗?

  Grandma:Yeah. I can't look.

  是的 我没法看。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料