新概念英语:听力《童话镇》你是个矮人讲解

2024-02-07 08:45:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. contact:熟人;(尤指)社会关系

  eg. I've made some useful contacts in journalism.

  我在新闻界交结了一些有用的人。

  2. hatch out:孵出;出壳

  eg. Ten chicks hatched (out) this morning.

  今早有十只小鸡出壳了。

  对话部分

  Emma:And, uh, would you leave your clothes in the car?

  那你也会不带行李上路吗?

  Reporter:Time to pull Kathryn's phone records and find out who she spoke to last.

  我们得调出凯思琳的通话记录 看看她最后和谁打了电话。

  Reporter:Yeah, you know, if you go through the sheriff's department it'll take you days to get those. I've got a contact over at the phone company who used to help me ot when I was at the newspaper. I can get those in a couple hours.

  不过 如果你走警局的正规程序估计得要几天才能拿到 我在电信公司有关系 我还在报社干时 他帮了我不少忙 我几小时就能拿到。

  Emma:Great. Call me the minute you get your hands on those phone records.

  那行 一拿到通话记录就立刻打给我。

  Reporter:There he is.

  他来了。

  Emma:Time to break the news.

  应该告诉他这个消息了。

  Reporter:You really think he doesn't know?

  你真以为他不知道吗?

  Emma:I'm about to find out.

  我马上就会搞清楚。

  Dwarf:Arms up.

  手臂抬起来。

  Neonate:What am I?

  我是什么?

  Dwarf:You're a dwarf.

  你是个矮人。

  Neonate:What am I doing?

  我在干吗?

  Dwarf:Being cleaned.

  净身。

  Neonate:Who is the woman I saw?

  我看见的那个女人是谁?

  Dwarf:What woman?

  什么女人?

  Neonate:The one I saw right before I hatched.

  在我孵出来之前见到的那个。

  Neonate:She was beautiful. I want to see her again.

  她好漂亮 我还想再见到她。

  Dwarf:Ha! You must be dreaming. There are no female dwarfs. Dwarfs don't fall in love, dwarfs don't get married, and dwarfs don't have children. Why do you think you were hatched from an egg?

  笑话 你肯定是在做梦 根本没有女矮人 矮人不会坠入爱河 矮人不会结婚 矮人也不会生孩子 不然你以为你为什么会从蛋里孵出来的。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料