新概念英语:听力《童话镇》一见钟情讲解

2024-02-03 08:18:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. be busy doing sth:忙于(做某事)

  eg. James is busy practising for the school concert.

  詹姆斯正忙着为学校音乐会排练。

  2. overload sb with sth:给…增加负担

  eg. Don't overload the students with information.

  不要给学生灌输过多的知识。

  对话部分

  Astrid:Oh, I'm so sorry. It just slipped out of my hand. I—

  太对不起了 我手一滑没拿住。

  Leroy:No problem at all.

  真是抱歉。

  Astrid:I really am so sorry. I was so busy trying to get the lights to work that I didn't realize I was about to knock it off the ladder.

  我一直在想办法让灯亮起来 都没注意到我要把梯子上的金粉弄洒了。

  Leroy:Let me take a look at those lights for ya.

  我帮你看看是怎么回事吧。

  Leroy:Here's your problem. You're overloading the transformer. You kept messing around with these lights, the whole thing could've blown up on you.

  问题在这儿 变压器过载了 你要是一直这么捣鼓这些灯泡 它们会爆炸的。

  Astrid:Then I guess that makes you my hero.

  这么说来 多谢英雄救命之恩。

  Leroy:I'm nobody's hero, sister.

  我不是什么英雄 小妹[修女]。

  Astrid:You can just call me Astrid.

  你叫我阿斯特丽德就好。

  Leroy:I call everybody "sister".

  我管所有人都叫"小妹"。

  Leroy:I'm Leroy.

  我叫勒罗伊。

  Astrid:How did you do that? Are you an electrician?

  你怎么做到的 你是电工吗?

  Leroy:I'm in the custodial services game.

  我是个看守。

  Astrid:That's... wonderful.

  那真是... 挺好的。

  Leroy:No, it's not.

  一点都不好。

  Leroy:What I really wanted to do... was sail. I even bought a boat. It's a real clunker. I was gonna fix it up, sail around the world, say good-bye to this hellhole.

  我真正喜爱的是航海 我甚至连船都买好了 挺破旧的 我打算把它修好 航海环游世界 和这个鬼地方说再见。

  Leroy:Oh, I'm sorry, sister.

  抱歉耽误你了 小妹。

  Sister:It's okay.

  没事。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料