新概念英语:听力《童话镇》谨小慎微的讲解

2023-11-19 14:25:34来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. fascination:魅力;魔力;入迷

  eg. The ultimate reserve was a source of his fascination and his power.

  最大限度的克制是他获得魅力和力量的一个源泉。

  2. needle:针;指针;刺激;针状物

  eg. The needle pierced the material.

  这根针刺穿了织物。

  对话部分

  Beggar:The true name of the dark one.

  那是黑暗者的真实姓名。

  Beggar:If you were to steal the dagger then you would control the dark one yourself,and then no one would be able to take your son away from you.

  如果你偷来了这把匕首你就将成为黑暗者的主人从此再也没人能把你的儿子抢走。

  Beggar:But to keep a man like the dark one as a slave?

  可是让强大的黑暗者做我的奴隶?

  Papa: No. I-I can't. I'd be terrified.

  我可做不到 我会吓破胆。

  Beggar:Then perhaps instead of controlling the power you need to take it.

  或者你不用控制他的力量你可以夺取他的力量。

  Mr. Gold: Regina.

  瑞金娜。

  Mr. Gold: Shall I move some things, make a bit of space for your rage?

  我是不是应该把东西挪开 好给你发泄的空间?

  Regina:You found that loophole in the Town Charter.

  你在童话镇法典里找到了漏洞。

  Mr. Gold: Legal documents contracts if you like always been a fascination of mine.

  法律文书 或者说合约正是我兴趣所在。

  Regina:Yes, you love to trifle with technicalities.

  是 你就喜欢咬文嚼字。

  Mr. Gold: I like small weapons, you see the needle,the pen,the fine point of a deal.

  我喜欢小巧的武器 比如针头钢笔合约的细节之处。

  Mr. Gold: Subtlety not your style, I know.

  谨小慎微不是你的风格 这我知道。

  Regina:You're a bastard.

  你就是个混蛋。

  Mr. Gold: I think your grief's getting the better of you, Regina.

  可别被悲伤蒙蔽了双眼 瑞金娜。

  Mr. Gold: Shame what happened to Graham.

  很遗憾格兰姆就这么去了。

  Regina:Don't you talk about him.

  不许你提起他。

  Regina:You know nothing.

  你什么都不懂。

  Mr. Gold: What is there to know? He died.

  还需要知道什么吗 他死了。

  Regina:Are you really going up against me?

  你真要和我对着干吗?

  Mr. Gold: Not directly.

  我不会明目张胆。

  Mr. Gold: We are, after all, both invested in the common good.

  毕竟 我俩目标一致。

  Mr. Gold: We're just picking different sides.

  只是选择不同立场而已。

  Regina:Well, I think you picked a really slow horse this time.

  我认为这次你选了极弱的一方。

  Regina:It's not like you to back a loser.

  支持输家 这可不像你。

  Mr. Gold: She hasn't lost yet.

  Regina:She will.

  她还没输呢 她必输无疑。

  Mr. Gold: Never underestimate someone who's acting for their child.

  永远不要低估为了自己孩子挺身而出的人。

  Regina:He's not her child.

  他不是她的孩子。

  Regina:Not legally.

  从法律上讲不是。

  Mr. Gold: Now who's trifling with technicalities?

  瞧瞧现在谁开始咬文嚼字了?

  Emma: How was school?

  今天上得好吗?

  Henry: Okay.

  还好。

  Emma: You're reading that paper pretty hard.

  看报纸看得挺专注的。

  Henry: Sidney wrote it.

  西德尼撰稿。

  Henry: Is it a lie?

  这是假的吗?

  Emma: No.

  不是。

  Henry: I was born in jail?

  我是在监狱出生的吗?

  Emma: Yes.

  是的。

  Emma: These records were supposed to be sealed.

  这些档案本应被封存起来的。

  Emma: Tell me you're not scarred for life.

  告诉我这不会给你留下终生的心理创伤。

  Henry: I'm not.

  我没有。

  Henry: Well, not by this.

  至少不是因为这件事。

  Emma: Good. Then let's throw this out,and we will get our news from something more reliable.

  很好 那我们把报纸抛开从更可靠的来源处获取点信息。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料