新概念英语:关于听力《童话镇》救火英雄的讲解

2023-11-19 11:52:58来源:网络

  1. expose:揭露,揭发;使曝光;显示

  eg. Here I shade and hide my thoughts, I myself do not expose them.

  这里我荫蔽和隐藏着我的思想,我自己不去暴露它们。

  2. disappointing:令人失望的;令人扫兴的

  eg. Being eliminated in the Round of 16 would be disappointing.

  如果在16强的比赛中被淘汰会很居丧么?

  对话部分

  Margaret:Wait. So I'll get the photo and then you

  等等 我去找照片 你……

  Margaret:This is how good wins.

  好人就是这样取得胜利的。

  Margaret:You do something good, and people see it and then they wanna help you.

  你做好事 人们会看到 进而会愿意帮你。

  Henry:Maybe you're right.

  许你是对的。

  Emma: You see, Henry?

  看到了吧 亨利?

  Emma: We don't have to fight dirty.

  我们不用使坏。

  Mr. Gold: Loads of visitors today.

  今天的客人有点多呀。

  Mr. Gold: I do hope you're not gonna break my little bell.

  我希望你不要弄坏了我的铃铛。

  Emma: You set the fire.

  你放的火。

  Mr. Gold: I've been right here, Ms. Swan.

  我一直在这儿 斯旺女士。

  Emma: Take a whiff. It smells like your sheep crap oil.

  闻一下 这是你的羊粪油的味道。

  Emma: Turns out it's flammable.

  这是可燃的。

  Mr. Gold: Well, are you sure?

  你确定吗?

  Mr. Gold: There's some construction working on at city hall at the moment.

  当时 镇政府大厅里 有很多改装工作在进行。

  Mr. Gold: There's loads of flammable solvents used in construction.

  改装工作会用到很多可燃物。

  Emma: Why did you do it?

  你为什么要放火呢?

  Mr. Gold: If I did it,if I did it, that would be because you cannot win without something big,something like, uh,oh, I don't know, being the hero in a fire?

  如果是我放的火就算是这样 一定是因为你需要一件大事来赢得竞选你需要...我说不好 成为火中救人的英雄?

  Emma: How could you even know I'd be there at the right time?

  你又是怎么知道我当时会在那里呢?

  Mr. Gold: Maybe Regina's not the only one with eyes and ears in this town or maybe... I'm just intuitive.

  瑞金娜不是唯一在镇里有耳目的人或者 我只是直觉很准。

  Mr. Gold: Where I involved.

  至少对跟我有关的事。

  Emma: I could've run and left her there.

  我也可以自己跑掉。

  Mr. Gold: Not the type.

  你不是那种人。

  Emma: I can't go along with this.

  我无法接受这种事。

  Mr. Gold: You just did.

  你已经做了。

  Mr. Gold: This is just the price of election, Ms. Swan.

  这只是竞选的代价而已 斯旺女士。

  Emma: A price I'm not willing to pay.

  我不想付出这样的代价。

  Emma: Find another sucker.

  换个愿意的傻子吧。

  Mr. Gold: Okay, go ahead. Expose me.

  好吧 去揭发我吧。

  Mr. Gold: But if you do, just think about what you'll be exposing and what you'll be walking away from.

  但若你要去揭发我先想想你要揭发的是什么你又放弃了什么。

  Mr. Gold: Oh, yes, and, uh, who you might be disappointing.

  哦对 还有 你会让谁失望。


新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料