新概念英语:听力《童话镇》我不是骗子讲解

2024-06-05 04:18:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. trial:(法院的)审讯,审理,审判

  eg. He's on trial for murder.

  他因涉嫌谋杀罪而受审。

  2. for good:永远;永久

  eg. This time she's leaving for good.

  她这次走是再也不会回来了。

  重点讲解

  Emma: How could you do this?

  你怎么能这么做?

  Emma: How could you do this to me? To Mary Margaret?

  你怎么能这么对我 对玛丽·玛格丽特?

  Writer:Slow down. Do what?

  慢点 我做什么了?

  Emma: The shovel was gone when I got there.

  我去的时候铁铲不见了。

  Emma: Regina knew I was coming for it.

  瑞金娜知道我要去。

  Writer:Youyou think that I told her?

  你觉得是我告诉她的吗?

  Emma: You were the only other person who knew about it.

  除我之外 你是唯一知道的人。

  Writer:I would hope that you would have enough faith to know that I would never betray you.

  我希望你能有点信心 相信我永远不会背叛你。

  Emma: Why should I? How do I know you're not lying about this?

  为什么 我怎么知道你没在这事上说谎?

  Emma: About everything?

  还有其他的事上?

  Writer:I'm not a liar.

  我不是骗子。

  Emma: That is exactly what a liar would say.

  骗子都这么说。

  Regina: Having a bad day?

  今天不顺利吗?

  Mary:What are you doing here?

  你在这里干什么?

  Regina: I wanted to see you while I can.

  趁还有机会 我想来看看你。

  Mary:What does that mean?

  什么意思?

  Regina: Simply that the trial starts tomorrow, and it won't be a long one,and you'll be sent out of Storybrooke for good, and I will never have to see you again.

  明天将进行庭审 而且很快就会结束,你会永远离开童话镇 我就再也不用看到你了。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料