新概念英语:听力《童话镇》艾玛搜查瑞金娜的家讲解

2024-05-22 06:50:00来源:网络

  重点讲解

  1. anonymous:不知姓名的;名字不公开的

  eg. The money was donated by a local businessman who wishes to remain anonymous.

  这笔款子是当地一位不愿透露姓名的企业家捐赠的。

  2. piss sb off:使生气;使厌烦

  eg. I'm pissed off with the way they've treated me.

  我讨厌他们那样对待我。

  重点讲解

  Regina: Can I help you, sheriff Swan?

  找我什么事 斯旺警长?

  Emma: Yes. I need you to unlock the garage for me.

  请你打开车库门。

  Regina: And why would I do that?

  我为什么要这么做?

  Emma: Because I have a search warrant that says that you have to.

  我有搜查令 你没得选择。

  Regina: On what grounds?

  你有什么根据?

  Emma: I found this near where the heart was buried, figured whoever buried it might have left something behind.

  我在埋心脏的地方发现了这个埋心脏的人似乎落下了些东西。

  Emma: Then I got an anonymous call from someone who said they saw you digging near the toll bridge the day the heart was found.

  我刚好接到了匿名举报 说发现心脏的那天 看到你在收费桥附近挖过东西。

  Regina: An "anonymous call"?

  "匿名举报"吗?

  Emma: Yeah. Well, I can't control the fact he didn't leave a name.

  没错 我无权要求他留下姓名。

  Emma: I suppose he didn't want to risk pissing you off.

  我想他也许害怕得罪你。

  Emma: Now open the garage or I'll find a way to do it myself.

  请打开车库 否则我就亲自上了。

  Regina: Where is it?

  东西在哪?

  Regina: Where is what, sheriff?

  什么在哪 警长?

  Emma: You knew I was coming.

  你知道我要来。

  Regina: How on earth would I know that?

  我怎么会知道呢?

  Emma: Mary Margaret is a good person. She doesn't deserve this.

  玛丽·玛格丽特是个好人 这样不公平。

  Regina: Ms. Blanchard is a liar and a murderer.

  布兰切特女士是骗子和凶手。

  Regina: No matter what accusations you throw my way, that won't change.

  不管你如何指控我 这个事实无法改变。

  Regina: She's going to pay for what she's done.

  她必须为自己犯下的罪行付出代价。

  Regina: That woman has destroyed the last life she is ever going to destroy.

  她已经没有机会 再去毁掉别人的生活了。

新东方在线英语水平测试

新概念1册-3天英语入门基础

本文关键字: 新概念英语

添加助教老师微信

免费领取2G新概念资料

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

新概念学习资料大礼包

加助教免费领取2G资料

更多>>
更多资料