If + did / were + ..., ... would/ should/ could/ might + do (动词原形)
If I were you, I would go abroad at once. (I am not you.)
If he knew it now, he could help me. (He doesn't know it now.)
If + had done + ..., ... would (might) have done ...
If I had known your telephone number yesterday, I would have phoned you. (I didn't know your telephone number.)
If you had come here a little earlier just now, you might have met her. (You didn't come here earlier.)
(1) If + should + v., ... would + v. (可能性很小)(译作“万一”)
If it should rain tomorrow, you could stay at home.
If I should fail, what should Ido?
(2) If + did / were to + v ..., would + v. (完全不可能)
If the sun were to rise in the west, I would lend you the money.
If you finished it in 3 minutes, I would give you my car.
● 下列动词后的“宾语从句”中需要用虚拟形式，即should + 动词原形，shoud在美国英语中要省略(TOEFL语法考点)。此类常见的动词有：order, ask, decide, demand, require, recommend, suggest(建议), insist(坚决要求), advise, etc.
He suggested that we (should) help them with English.
The teacher ordered that the homework (should) be finished within half an hour.
● 下列名词后的同位语从句中要用“should + 动词原形”(should可省去)的虚拟。此类常见的名词有：suggestion, order, request, demand, importance, proposal.
He made a suggestion that we (should) have a fancy dress party.
I think it is a thing of importance that it (should) be done soon.
● It is / was important / necessary / natural / essential / advisable / strange / surprising, ect. + that +主语+ should + v.
It is strange that you should say such a thing.
It was important that you should tell me all the information.
● wish后的宾语从句中，as if 后的状语从句中，须用下列的虚拟形式：
主 + wish+ (that) + 主 + did / were(指现在)
I wish that I met my uncle now.
I wish I had met my uncle yesterday.
I wish I could meet my uncle tomorrow.
● It is (high) time that ... + did / were ...
It is time that you went to bed.
● would rather that ... + did / were ...
I would rather that you were not here now.
● would sooner that ... + did / were ...
I would sooner that you got up earlier.
I would sooner that you were not my brother.
专业问答：老师为什么说tickets please 我们能说ticket please 吗？ 回答：同学你好，可以的哈
专业问答：you must be home athalf past ten 这里为什么要用be 什么情况下用be？ 回答：同学你好，be home固定搭配表示在家
专业问答：带有国家国籍人名城市名的不能加the还是an a也不能加？ 回答：同学你好，国籍前零冠词，什么也不加
专业问答：为什么有的时候在English 前面的the 读ðə，但不读ði:？ 回答：同学你好，the后面跟的单词是以元音开头比如A merica
专业问答：be going to和will be有什么区别？ 回答：同学你好，be going to表示近期眼下就要发生的事情，will表示的将来时间则
专业问答：什么时候用not什么时候用don& 39;t？ 回答：同学你好，系动词情态动词后面都加not否定，只有动词的加dont
以下是新东方在线新概念英语频道给大家整理了新概念英语第二册听力mp3下载:Lesson 5 No wrong numbers相关内容，里面不光有标准英
来源 : 网络 2021-04-20 14:48:00 关键字 : 新概念英语第二册课文